Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I think toxicity should be mutable because it hurts the player who they are attacking and it spams the chat, it's completely unnecessary and people who do it clearly have malicious intent. I think the punishment track should be:
Warning > 1 day mute > 3 day mute
I will leave an example of a toxic player:
2020-09-22_18.51.06.png

This is clearly malicious and serves no purpose other than to hurt others and spams the chat.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think toxicity should be mutable because it hurts the player who they are attacking and it spams the chat, it's completely unnecessary and people who do it clearly have malicious intent. I think the punishment track should be:
Warning > 1 day mute > 3 day mute
I will leave an example of a toxic player:
View attachment 177790
This is clearly malicious and serves no purpose other than to hurt others and spams the chat.
Yeah but people do it so you can’t really ban people for saying your bad then it would seem like it’s a 3 years old server for toddlers but yeah

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I really agree that being toxic should be punishable. But I have a question, what happens after the 3 day mute? Does the player get a permament mute or again a 3 day mute or something else? Also, there should be a really clear explanation for when something is toxic and when it is not. Some things may not be clear as being toxic while other players/staff members may find it toxic. So, they should work it out a bit more but it is a really good suggestion.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
At first I want to say that I really understand that you find it annoying/offending if someone starts to talk to you like this but punishing for minor toxicity would cause more than 50% of the server to be muted.

Second, you can report them for Bullying. if they keep saying it over and over again it is major toxicity which is already punishable.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I really agree that being toxic should be punishable. But I have a question, what happens after the 3 day mute? Does the player get a permament mute or again a 3 day mute or something else? Also, there should be a really clear explanation for when something is toxic and when it is not. Some things may not be clear as being toxic while other players/staff members may find it toxic. So, they should work it out a bit more but it is a really good suggestion.
A 3 day mute, then next time they also get a 3 day mute. I don't think minor toxicity should be much more than that, and if they get it for more than 5 times it could be considered trolling. Toxicity I think is someone who is clearly hurting or offending someone else, or spamming the chat with malicious messages.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Actually what Lozora said is also my opinion. I created this thread about the same idea too a while ago. If someone continues you can report it for bullying, I agree it's annoying but it's allowed and I think for this: Some people have frustrations and they express it on people in Minecraft. If being toxic is muteable I'd say everybody will get muted, I think everybody has to complain sometime about the game. I think toxicity is more about express their frustration at a player or you but if they have a bad week or something and they will get a mute, it's more annoying for them than for you.

Last edited:

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I don’t think it should be mutable. The most that should be done in my opinion would be making stuff such as “bad” and “easy” just not send when sent in chat, similar to how swearing works. If I were to try and say f*** for example, it doesn’t show up for the rest of the players in chat. This would apply to toxic remarks to substantially reduce it.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Actually what Lozora said is also my opinion. I created this thread about the same idea too a while ago. If someone continues you can report it for bullying, I agree it's annoying but it's allowed and I think for this: Some people have frustrations and they express it on people in Minecraft. If being toxic is bannable I'd say everybody will get muted, I think everybody has to complain sometime about the game. I think toxicity is more about express their frustration at a player or you but if they have a bad week or something and they will get a mute, it's more annoying for them than for you.
I don’t think it should be mutable. The most that should be done in my opinion would be making stuff such as “bad” and “easy” just not send when sent in chat, similar to how swearing works. If I were to try and say f*** for example, it doesn’t show up for the rest of the players in chat. This would apply to toxic remarks to substantially reduce it.
I will say the same thing for both: you only get muted for a maximum of 3 days. 3 days is obviously not a lot and if you don't want to keep getting muted, stop being toxic. It's that simple. This will mean there will be a lot less toxic players, and the only downside I can think of is that there will be a lot more reports for staff to deal with.
But thanks for your input, I appreciate it! :heart:

Reactions: Zathelas

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Most of the cubecraft players are really toxic, I used to be too, but I don't play mc as before and I regret that I used to go back to the past and wish to fix it. If toxicity were muteable, the number of players would be very low.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
At first I want to say that I really understand that you find it annoying/offending if someone starts to talk to you like this but punishing for minor toxicity would cause more than 50% of the server to be muted.

Second, you can report them for Bullying. if they keep saying it over and over again it is major toxicity which is already punishable.
yea I agree with youu (:

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I will say the same thing for both: you only get muted for a maximum of 3 days. 3 days is obviously not a lot and if you don't want to keep getting muted, stop being toxic. It's that simple. This will mean there will be a lot less toxic players, and the only downside I can think of is that there will be a lot more reports for staff to deal with.
But thanks for your input, I appreciate it! :heart:
Yeah, what you're saying is true. But like, when your in FFA or other game, doesn't really matter, there still be toxic players everywhere, which kinda suck. Players know that being toxic is allowed, but what I think is that a lot of people don't know if they continue with doing it, it's bullying which making it punishable. I think not everyone knows that it's bullying due of being toxic is allowed.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Yeah, what you're saying is true. But like, when your in FFA or other game, doesn't really matter, there still be toxic players everywhere, which kinda suck. Players know that being toxic is allowed, but what I think is that a lot of people don't know if they continue with doing it, it's bullying which making it punishable. I think not everyone knows that it's bullying due of being toxic is allowed.
I think part of the problem is that people do know that it's allowed, so they keep doing it. It's not good and it should be punishable to make the community a better place.
I wasn't aware that you could punish people for repeated toxicity, so thank you for telling me! :heart:

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom