Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ranked users can destroy players towers

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

H4mmy101

Aug 28, 2018
England
I really like the tower defense game, but sometimes players will place a tower in the middle of 2 spots or in a large area where other towers are meant to be placed. For a lot of players this can be frustrating. And was wondering if people with ranks could be able to destroy other players towers ( with the cost going back to the player who placed it! )

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
No, if someone's placing towers wrong, ask them first to remove them and place them right. If not, you can report them for this.
Ranked players are not any more important or any different than unranked players, they should have the same rights as ranked players, and they do.

Last edited:

Amoreiii

Jul 21, 2018
Iraq Sulaymaniyah
No, if someone's placing towers wrong, ask them first to remove them and place them right. If not, you can report them for this.
Ranked players are not any more important or any different than unranked players, they should have the same rights as ranked players, and they do.
agree with you true

Reactions: Fliqa

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
Exactly. :)

Reactions: Phoah and Fliqa

H4mmy101

Aug 28, 2018
England
I guess this does make scene. I didn't know you could report people for this!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I guess this does make scene. I didn't know you could report people for this!
You can report them for trolling but make sure to have clear evidence of you asking to remove it. If they still didn't remove it after a while you can go ahead an report them.

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is treu! :)
Every player: (Stone, Iron, Lapis, Gold, Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian) have the same rights.
Nice @Fliqa, Exactly! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom