Would you like to see this added?

• Total voters

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
ParrotTower.png

Parrot Tower

<< New tower option because of parrot being added in 1.12 >>

<< Boosts all friendly troops in the tower range by increasing damage, fire rate or speed >>

<< The parrots dance because of a juke box below the wool >>

<< Reasoning: the parrots are a vibrant type of animals, they can be seen as a kind of mascots which increase the "morale" of nearby friendly troops >>

Would you like to see this added? Vote on the poll above!

Please contact me if you are interested in working on new content for Tower Defence.

dartz42

Novice Member
Aug 15, 2017
I'm not sure about adding a pure support tower (since it wouldn't do anything but boost other defensive mobs), and if it becomes implemented it could possibly make all non-mob towers worthless by comparison (if we ignore the suggestion to add Stray, which would weaken defensive mobs). So a good amount of balancing would be necessary.

And though parrots could 'boost the morale,' they are also known for imitation, so I'm curious if some kind of imitation mechanic could be implemented instead (such as 'turning into' or acting as the nearest towers to it, or spawning duplicate friendly mobs like baby zeus, sorc tower, or necro tower mobs).

Reactions: Shotgun
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom