Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should debris be able to be cleared (at a cost)?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
I think everyone can agree that the debris left behind after a wither strikes is quite annoying if the game continues on. It would be great if there was a way to remove debris in a 3x3 area in exchange for coins.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I'd want to say yes, but then again, the key to prevent losing towers is to kill the wither quickly. If debris can be removed, then the price tag shouldn't be cheap. Maybe have it based on tower cost?

That mechanic is in place in order to encourage your team to be well-prepared for an all-in and to kill the wither quickly. (giants or mass air)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I'm against this. Leach tower, the most OP tower is a prime target for the wither and it takes a lot of space. I also like to send blazes in front of the wither to maximize tower debris.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
That would be a little weird if it was a voting option every-one would pick that. That is not really something cube craft would likely do because it it unlike any other game. Nice try thought.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I'm against this. Leach tower, the most OP tower is a prime target for the wither and it takes a lot of space. I also like to send blazes in front of the wither to maximize tower debris.
Actually sorcerers are the most op tower vs withers they can deplete health faster with alot of them ( 3-4 lvl 4 towers) then the leech and prevents the wither from firing so no towers get destroyed

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
That would be a little weird if it was a voting option every-one would pick that. That is not really something cube craft would likely do because it it unlike any other game. Nice try thought.

Actually, I've played quite a few tower defenses that have debris like rocks, trees, etc scattered around for you to remove. It is just another strategy. Even Gem TD has an option to get rid of rocks.

Maybe to make it a bit more fair, you could prevent clearing debris until after the wither is dead on your team.

Add-in: It wouldn't be good if it was free removal. A high cost would also be fair.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom