Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

P4RKL1T3

Jan 9, 2017
a td match lasts like 30mins and u only get 20points if you win, you get 15 in block wars for 10mins or even more. You should get 50points per victory on td. New maps plz

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Well, a few more maps can be a great idea, but if they give you only 20 is for something, maybe because it's a kind of relaxing game, you don't do PvP with no one. If you want to get more points you can try another game!
Yep I agree the game that you get most points for in survival games(5 points for a kill,1 point for someone else's kill and 15 for a victory) because of how fast you go and the amount of pvp there is.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
a td match lasts like 30mins and u only get 20points if you win, you get 15 in block wars for 10mins or even more. You should get 50points per victory on td. New maps plz
That is way too many points, also td does not require skill. All you need to have/know to win is a team that knows how to place the towers, and how to play the game.

DontLetMeDerp

Aug 7, 2016
under my moms bed
www.nevergiveup.com
Well, a few more maps can be a great idea, but if they give you only 20 is for something, maybe because it's a kind of relaxing game, you don't do PvP with no one. If you want to get more points you can try another game!
Natsu_fire has right on pvp,eggwars,skywars you do a lot more than towerdefence why they should give for any minigame the same points that is not logic when you do more you get more points

Reactions: SrNatsu

P4RKL1T3

Jan 9, 2017
ik im pretty good at pvp but i cant get that many points since games like block wars have a limit of points you get from kills. and i dont like pvp with elydra . classic pvp has no players at all

idogadol

Apr 26, 2016
Tower Defense does require skill, and so does PvP, but Tower Defense is a strategy game, saying that Tower Defense doesn't require skill is like saying civilization, moba games, or any other strategy games do not require skill, or that they're easy, and i think that tower defence definitely should have higher rewards for winning.

Reactions: Despacito 2

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Agreed, but the added reward should be done differently: add bonus rewards. Bonus rewards are calculable based on you and your team's performance (e.g. how fast you killed enemy waves, timings, etc.), whether your team won or lost, and the game length. Faster games that end within 5-20 minutes give more rewards. Bonuses are given to both losing and winning teams.

Default reward (same as usual): 125XP, 20 points. X% chance for cubelet (let's say X is 20% as an example).
Bonus: Up to 75XP and 12 points. If you win, then add (X/2)% chance of cubelet (so, if X is 20% in the example, then the bonus adds +10% chance, giving a total of 30% chance to get a cubelet).

If you lose, you get up to 50% of the maximum bonus reward (so up to 6 points and 35XP).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom