Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CreeperCalls911

Jul 29, 2016
Earlier today I was playing tower defense and I won. I saw the message saying "+20 points" and wondered if I had gotten more than that. I quickly scrolled up in the chat and there were no times I got anything. Tower defense can take a long while and I think it should give more coins. Also if you lose you get nothing. Unless you type gg in chat to get 1 experience. But I feel like maybe you should get 1 coin for placing a tower. and 1 coin for upgrading a tower. Plus the 20 coins at the end. Since games take so long it would make it worth people's while. I hope you like this suggestion.

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I disagree with this, as then all you would see is people spamming towers for points.
But I agree that TD should yield a greater reward, honestly somewhere between 50-80 points, because it can be VERY time consuming.

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I do agree with this. This game does take a long time and it should have a bigger reward.
I disagree with this, as then all you would see is people spamming towers for points.
But I agree that TD should yield a greater reward, honestly somewhere between 50-80 points, because it can be VERY time consuming.
50-80 points is way to much though. Maybe 30-40?

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I do agree with this. This game does take a long time and it should have a bigger reward.

50-80 points is way to much though. Maybe 30-40?
TD games can last over 2 hours iirc. Maybe even 3.
50-80 is adequate.
You could get more from an Eggwars game by smashing everyone's eggs within 20 minutes than 1 game of TD.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #59-
Honey never spoils (not this one, atleast). Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old, and still perfectly edible!
Mintypie231 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🍰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom