Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 21, 2018
In tower defense games are going on too slow, 90% of the games go on till agra-something mode, and if there is double income, 90% of the games end up as a draw, therefore it is incredibly time-consuming and not fun, therefore I propose the following changes:
1. make the mobs cheaper
if the mobs are cheaper, we can play them sooner and end the game faster
2. make tower guard(the turret at the end) weaker
even if your mobs got pass other team's defense, the tower guard will still kill it making them unable to kill the castle and the game goes on until the agra-something mode when they break
3. we gain more money
another alternative to making the mobs cheaper
4. make giants stronger
giants are supposed to be the troop that ends the game, but in reality, it sucks.
those are the changes that can make tower defense better, I hope you can consider it seriously and make this game, this server more fun, if you have other comments/suggestions, please comment down below

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
There are plenty of ways to try to end the game quickly as you put it, making the mobs cheaper I think will unbalance the game, the only thing I really agree with In u r post is that giants need to be buffed a little

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
C

Cutee

Actually, if you're fast, you can just skeleton rush and win in 5 minutes. Usually the people in the game is new and doesn't know at all how to play the game properly. So I'd recommand you to try the skeleton rush strategy, it works.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom