Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SAWCYSSE

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, I like playing on tower defense but I can't deal with random guys who don't understand anything. That's why I want that someone create a 1 vs 1 mode. I think that's not really difficult to make and this can be cool.

Reactions: WantLoves

SAWCYSSE

Jul 14, 2020
You're right but if they nerf the rewards at 15-25 points per games I think this can be affordable.
edit : I did'nt understand your reply but now I understand so I think that this is a really annoying issue and I don't really know how to avoid that :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivaann

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I see this suggestion quite often. It is really a problem that some people in Tower Defense don't understand how the game works and they keep placing their towers wrong even when you told them not to and this is really frustrating. I think bringing back the votekick command would be the best way to solve this problem.

Solo Tower Defense could become a thing in my opinion tho. It will probably attract enough players to fill games as it only requires 2 players, and I don't think it will pull away too many players from Team Tower Defense as people will still be playing with their friends. With a few adjustments to pricings etc. the game could be good for a 1v1 gamemode.

Reactions: SAWCYSSE
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom