Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hii c:

I got a suggestion about tower defence. As you all may know, in every game when it ends you can see how long the game took. It can be 3 minutes but it also can be 10 minutes. After it ends you can see that in every game almost (pretty sure only games that include pvp). I think that there should be a way for us players to be able to see how long a tower defence game takes. I'm kinda new to TD but I seem to enjoy the game and everytime it ends I wonder how long it took. So I came up with this suggestion and @SeasonalWarz told me to suggest it sooooo here I am. Please hit that agree button if you agree with me uwu <3

Credits to warz ofc <3

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
There's already a suggestion for play again in TD and if that gets implemented along with this I feel it will be wayy to spammy like all top players, play again and stats

It's spammy enough as it is, I think this will make it too messy IMO

• Disagree
Reactions: Joe🍩

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
There's already a suggestion for play again in TD and if that gets implemented along with this I feel it will be wayy to spammy like all top players, play again and stats

It's spammy enough as it is, I think this will make it too messy IMO
Idk what you're talking about?? I just wanna see how long the game took.. All the games have it except for tower defence??

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Because tower defence already has many lines taken up at the end of the game with top players
No it doesn't, if every other game has those stats then so should tower defence. I don't even see those top players on the lines it barely even says anything about the game.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
No it doesn't, if every other game has those stats then so should tower defence. I don't even see those top players on the lines it barely even says anything about the game.
If you want all games to be the same, you'd have top players(currently turned off as it was causing a win bug), play again and game stats. That's way to spammy IMO. But the suggestion is fine. It's just my opinion it will be too spammy

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If you want all games to be the same, you'd have top players(currently turned off as it was causing a win bug), play again and game stats. That's way to spammy IMO. But the suggestion is fine. It's just my opinion it will be too spammy
Honestly they should remove the top players and just add the normal game stats, I mean who wouldn't want to see how long the game took?

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean if you want to know how long the game takes just time it. And a full game of td takes 40mins BTW. But there's no way of telling who the top 3 players were yourself so I think that's more important

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean if you want to know how long the game takes just time it. And a full game of td takes 40mins BTW. But there's no way of telling who the top 3 players were yourself so I think that's more important
Why should I time it if it can become part of the game just like all the other games on cube

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hey,
Yeah I agree with u, it would be nice to see the end stats, also as u mentioned all gamemodes have it so I don't see a reason why Tower Defence couldn't have it too. u got my agree! :)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Cathie!

We discussed your suggestion with our team and decided to mark it as planned. For consistency across our network it seems like a good idea to add your idea to tower defense! We will be looking into adding your suggestion eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom