Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iEfeKardaslar

Well-Known Member
Jul 8, 2017
15
15
79
30
Tower defence can only be as ta as 6v6 not 3v3 and 1v1 Tower defence can only be as ta as 6v6 not 3v3 and 1v1
 

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
Hello, I would recommend you to explain the suggestion a bit more as it will be more clear to understand.
Being able ton 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 in Tower Defence would be quite enjoyable, but I would personally play with my friends and no one else, as I am afraid of all troll people that would misplace towers and then leave the game. It would be a bit unfair in my opinion.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom