Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

papertaper

Jul 22, 2020
tower defence is really bad because there are many players that joins on the opposite team to grief so that their friends can win.

Why cant players report these kind of players, why do u need to pay IRL cash to be able to report.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I am sorry, but you can't say TD is bad by only saying that. If players join the other team to grief, that doesn't make a game of TD bad.
And the /report command isn't usable for non-rankers because that would make some and more false reports, and you should know that you can get punished if you false report someone. However, you can report players at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

xceing

Jun 28, 2020
tower defence is really bad because there are many players that joins on the opposite team to grief so that their friends can win.

Why cant players report these kind of players, why do u need to pay IRL cash to be able to report.
Sometimes it can get frustrating when people spam lvl1 archer towers and placing everything wrong
The problem about reporting them is that you don't know if they are new at the game or actually griefing

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Sometimes it can get frustrating when people spam lvl1 archer towers and placing everything wrong
The problem about reporting them is that you don't know if they are new at the game or actually griefing

As said above, you may report them. If you don't know whether they are griefing or just new: give explanation and if they don't listen than give them warnings that you'll report them if they don't stop griefing. With video evidence and a few warnings, you should be able to get a successful report.

And I think I may say this with agreement of many enthousiastic tower defense players: we feel ya, and it is annoying...

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Critly wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #59-
Honey never spoils (not this one, atleast). Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old, and still perfectly edible!
Top Bottom