Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 18, 2017
I've been playing Tower Defence quite a lot recently and it's great fun, but what would make it more cool would be adding something to vote on. I'm suggesting that you should add different types of mob health/damage and tower damage to vote on. Also if you do add this for a new Tower Defence update, you should add a new map too :D

There is one problem though, if you can vote for weak mobs and strong towers. It would be quite hard for mobs to get through. But then again, that could make it quite a challenge and maybe make it more fun for some people.

This might not be a great suggestion, but if you like it and add it, that would be cool.

Thanks for reading <3

- TehFox_

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I don't play too much Tower Defense. I think that voting options would be really fun, but I'm not sure about the ones you suggested.
Maybe there could be voting options for everything costing less than normal or even more than normal. I also like the idea of having a limit on how many of each tower can be placed down.

There has just been a hard mode added to mineware.
Maybe we could add an easy, normal or hard mode voting option to tower defense too or maybe basic, normal and op, it has the same principle.
The towers or mobd should have low health in easy mode, the same health as it currently is in normal mode and a lot of health in hard mode.
Maybe the damage of mobs/towers could change depending on the mode too.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Weak mobs and strong towers
as if any mob wasn't already doomed to die before Armageddon mode
when you are playing against decent players doing so would be for the most part not a game that would end in 1 team winning
I personally say no on this

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Tower Defence definitely needs an update and I think an update like this might make more people try it out and it might be a lot more popular than it is now. Good idea!

D

Deleted member 100818

Sounds fun to me, I've never really played tower defence but an update will make it better :3 Vote options will help nice idea :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom