1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TOWER DEFENCE UPGRADE

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xxTHEMADARAxx, Aug 16, 2016.

1. xxTHEMADARAxx

xxTHEMADARAxx Member

this is my favourite game in this server, and i think that is one of the best in the world! But it have something to be changed and there should be more mobs,tower and maybie also potions! First of all can you think to increase the ammount of coins that you can receive from this game, cause 20 points for a 30 minutes of gameplay aren't enought... than you can add beautifull feature like new mob (enderman, GHAST or mini-wither, or also the ender dragon!), new tower (like a tower that launch eggs or a tower that summon snow golem that slow enemy!) or new level for tower that exist yet! You can also add tower that launch lingering potions of damage! see you can do that this game become really the best and most payed of all server! i care that you will read those message and i care that you will do something new for this game^^ thanks for your time;)

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    If you want a suggestion to be accepted, this isn't mandatory, but it's much better if you put it in this format:

- New Mob: Ghast
    Cost:
    XP Cost:
    Health:
    Short Description

- New Tower: Egg Tower

Now for my opinion.

I think the current coins system is good, if you can send 12 endermites you'll generally have enough.
    The ender dragon won't fit on the path and mini withers would be too overpowered.

Explain more in-depth on the enderman and ghast and I'll give my opinions on those.
    These either seem to similar to an already existing tower or seem too overpowered.

3. dontbossme

dontbossme Member

Pokemon Master
    Meh, I think it's fine how it is