Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Maybe i could not done it before the pre-patch because of turret towers being better. Maybe i discovered this strategy because of finding blazes overpowered and turret being nerfed too much. The patch is good but the pre-patch is better, i'm believing this patch to be good because i can discover more strategies. Maybe you would discover other strategies like me.

EDIT: I discovered a strategy before this update, but it doesn't matter.
Oh, one last thing:

In regards to that edit:
It DOES matter. If you could have discovered this strategy before that patch, then why was the patch even necessary? It kind of makes your statement about the builds in the game kinda feel redundant, because pre-patch had more build potential than this horrible tub of lard of an update could even have the possibility to even DREAM of.

Reactions: Manchot999

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
I don't think that that is a good reason to call this update good. I don't like being told that what I see as reliable being made worthless because it is "2OPPLSNRF". I just don't see that as good game design. I would have found some of these strategies anyway despite the update, just like you said. So the only reason this update is good is because it forces you to do something that you had the option of doing pre-patch anyway. Saying that this update is good because of strategies that hypothetically could have existed pre-patch means that this update is completely redundant. Yes, certain things needed to be nerfed, but not to the extent that CC nerfed things.

I also believe that what they did was stupid because, due to the incredibly limited resources, if you try to set up a tower build, it could be messed up by the way that others put their towers, which can become a very frustrating situation.

And even if everybody said they wanted the update to be reversed, Cube wouldn't listen. They really don't care unless you stroke their ego.

In regards to mob strategies: You cant do anything really. There are about 3 tiers: 1. trash (zombie & giant(both post-patch)) tier, Average (though they can be mistaken for trash) tier (skeleton), and God tier (Literally everything else.) And within those teirs, there isn't really much variety, at all. You have tanks, unique stuff, and one support which can be mowed down by 1 mage potion even at lvl 5.

In regards to XP: really, they didn't need to nerf XP, at all. All they did by nerfing XP is that they made the game's pacing infinitely slower.

In regards to towers: due to the nudering of certain tower strategies, the amount of strategies you could use is just about 20-30. For one mode. Oh? you want to play the other, more interesting gamemode? THEN PAY US 140$(Survival mode should NOT be stuck behind a paywall, especially with an achievement attached to it.)

So yeah, except for a few necessary nerfs, this update, to me, was one of the worst things they could have done.
Oh, one last thing:

In regards to that edit:
It DOES matter. If you could have discovered this strategy before that patch, then why was the patch even necessary? It kind of makes your statement about the builds in the game kinda feel redundant, because pre-patch had more build potential than this horrible tub of lard of an update could even have the possibility to even DREAM of.
I really agree with what you said. The pre patch was better. I have a good experience before. This patch has too many useless features and nerfing or buffing. Also they ruined my pre patch strategy alot. Magma cubes are useless but they nerfed it plus it became expensive. But my strategy kills magma cubes alot. This patch is worse than the pre patch but for me the patch is not bad but almost to the bad

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
how do you play the game?
There is an interactive tutorial which you can access by right clicking the enchanted bookshelf located in your hotbar while you are in the Tower Defence lobby. It's quite informative and well made, but some things are missing. Once you have finished it completely, please read the rest of this post, since some TD players get very salty when you don't use the most efficient tactics available.

-Place down a mage tower and upgrade it to 3 once the game starts as soon as you can UNLESS there is one already. Otherwise you'll get swarmed.

-The mage, ice, quake and poison tower do not stack. That means these towers are not good in groups and your team will often rage at you if you place lots of them in once spot. It's ok to mix the different types, though.

-You'll notice some areas have a 5x5 checkered pattern. Those are reserved for 5x5 towers (Leach, Necromancer and Turret). Do not place any other tower in these spots or your team will rage at you.

-While turrets are an amazing tower, they are expensive and require the level 3 path 1 upgrade to be purchased with points. Do not build turrets if you don't have this upgrade.

-Focus on path 1 archers and mages (with 15 block gaps between them), they do good damage for their price since the update.

-Never ever use poison towers, they suck and do no damage.

-Keep sending zombies constantly. Never stop. Upgrade your goldmine when you can.

-While the best offensive mob is the magma cube (upgraded slime) it's hard to use effectively, so it's recommended to focus on defence until you get more experienced.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions you can quote me.

Reactions: Dart monkey
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Top Bottom