Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, some of you guys know there will be coming Tower Skins to TD 'soon'. (In other words in 2038, no hate)
Sow I got bored and decided to just make a few creations of possible Tower Skins for al lvl IV Towers :D
If there's a lot of positive Feedback, then I'll try to do the 5x5 Towers, and all lvl I, II, and III Towers aswell :)
And for anyone wandering, the left tower is the way the tower currently is designed and the two other right to it are my designs.

And maybe you have created a few aswell, just share them and maybe this will inspite the builders ;)

And if there's a Mod moving this to the Minecraft Creations section, then I'm okay with it since this kinda is just my creations xD
ASBOks1.png

Reactions: Commissioned

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, I got bored sow I came up with some Towers myself c;
I only gave them names, didn't think of what they can do xD
We have the: End Tower, Aqua Tower, Piramid Tower, Nether Tower, Mooshroom Tower and the Watermelon Tower :D
71fpwvv.png
LO2Nwi9.png
NtuXgMU.png
Ri4R7zQ.png
4hempNH.png
jLJiRw3.png

AvengersFCB

May 25, 2016
This skins are amazing! But there are 4 levels , why is there only 3? Keep up the great work! Loving it tho!

PerfectSasa

May 25, 2016
I love your tower creations!I cant make any xD trying hard ;-; but its hard..these should be actual real towers/towers skins for the watermelon... XD

Reactions: TheJeroen

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
TheJeroen, there is nothing wrong with your ideas for TD Skins, but I hope they will do something more "creative".

You liked my tower design on the contest (Tiki Tower), what if this would become a skin of the Necro Tower? (<-example). Your's are just (almost) same blocks placed differently. Don't take this as "YOUR TOWERS ARE BAD", but try to put in more creativity into Tower Skins.

That's atleast my point of view of what TD Skins should be. Re-designed towers that do the same, but who-knows what they will do for TD Skins? Maybe something we never thought off!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
TheJeroen, there is nothing wrong with your ideas for TD Skins, but I hope they will do something more "creative".

You liked my tower design on the contest (Tiki Tower), what if this would become a skin of the Necro Tower? (<-example). Your's are just (almost) same blocks placed differently. Don't take this as "YOUR TOWERS ARE BAD", but try to put in more creativity into Tower Skins.

That's atleast my point of view of what TD Skins should be. Re-designed towers that do the same, but who-knows what they will do for TD Skins? Maybe something we never thought off!
Well, actually. Using pretty much the same blocks and just giving it another structure is my opinion of skins :P
But still, your Tiki Tower is just amazing :D

Reactions: Jstt

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Well, actually. Using pretty much the same blocks and just giving it another structure is my opinion of skins :p
But still, your Tiki Tower is just amazing :D
I thought so (nothing wrong with it!), but we will see in the futury (10 years) when they add in the Skins :)

Thanks tho that you like my Tiki Tower! :) (if it doesnt win, I will make a suggestion thread for it, for a Necromancer Skin)

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
The Magma Skin is a little too tall, however I like the Poison Skin, you actually used instead of green wool/clay or slimes leaves! Pretty unique :p
I thought that the Mage was a bit too tall, it will be shortened :)

Thanks tho! (and this is what I ment with my earlier post xD, different look, while being same tower, while it's not the same shape)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom