Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Tower Name: Inferno Tower
Main Defence Purpose: Taking out Giants
Size: 5x5
Weakness: Hordes of enemies
Design: Possibly a Nether - Lava themed Tower.
How does this Tower deal Damadge: The Giant is a really strong card and currently you can win this Team-based game pretty much solo by sending out a Giant. The Inferno Tower stacks up it's damadge over time, example:
The Giant has 100HP and the Inferno Tower has 3 stages, Stage 1: 1 DPS (Damage per second), Stage 2: 5 DPS and Stage 3: 10 DPS. It will also take time to switch from stages.
Now I don't know how the Balancing system works, the stats of the mobs or anything so I think a Staff member should do the brainstorm for this instead. I want the Inferno Tower to deal around 20% - 25% of the Giant's HP and not more or less. This Tower will also require a lot of money since it's very OP if you can place 5 Inferno's and take out the Giant. When Upgrading the DPS per stage also increases. Lvl 1 is shown above, but I don't know how to balance the stats so it's just an example.
Lvl 2: Stage 1, 2DPS - Stage 2, 3DPS, Stage 3, 13DPS. The Tower deals more damadge over time so this will encourage:
- More usage of Speed AoE to prevent damadge to the Giant
- More usage of the Slowness AoE to deal more damadge while defending
- The usage of Witches, since they are currently very underused.
- Making it harder to win, forcing people to play more as a team.

This is all the info about this Tower I have, if I missed anything just ask it and I will tell how the Inferno Tower will be used or if you have any more questions about it's gameplay.

Tower Name: Witch Tower
Main Defence Purpose: Taking out a hordes of Troops (Deals double Damadge against Air Troops).
Weakness: A single Troop (Such as the Wither Boss or Giant).
Design: A Purple - Obsidian looking stalagmite with a Witch on top.
How does the Gameplay of this Tower Work: Same story as with the Giant, but this time with Endermites / Blazes. These 2 air troops are extremely underrated since people don't know their power. People always expect a Giant because it's the ''Strongest troop''. WRONG, a Horde of Blazes or even Endermites can slip through all defences due to the lack of Air Defences people build. This Tower will do Splash Damadge so it can hit multiple Troops at once. Currently I always play TD Solo and let my team do the Defence. At Armegeddon I send the 12 Blazes and I win like it's nbd. It will do 2x Air Damadge to balance Blazes and Endermites so people will not always be guaranteed to win with Blazes. This Tower will encourage:
- More usage of Speed and Slowness AoE to prevent / increase damadge done.
- Team Work and the usage of Witches (if they can heal Air Units.

This is all the info about this Tower I have, if I missed anything just ask it and I will tell how the Inferno Tower will be used or if you have any more questions about it's gameplay.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think all of them are really cool but if I have to choose 1 I will like to choose Inferno Tower

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
How does this Tower deal Damadge: The Giant is a really strong card and currently you can win this Team-based game pretty much solo by sending out a Giant. The Inferno Tower stacks up it's damadge over time, example:
The Giant has 100HP and the Inferno Tower has 3 stages, Stage 1: 1 DPS (Damage per second), Stage 2: 5 DPS and Stage 3: 10 DPS. It will also take time to switch from stages.
Now I don't know how the Balancing system works, the stats of the mobs or anything so I think a Staff member should do the brainstorm for this instead. I want the Inferno Tower to deal around 20% - 25% of the Giant's HP and not more or less. This Tower will also require a lot of money since it's very OP if you can place 5 Inferno's and take out the Giant. When Upgrading the DPS per stage also increases. Lvl 1 is shown above, but I don't know how to balance the stats so it's just an example.
Lvl 2: Stage 1, 2DPS - Stage 2, 3DPS, Stage 3, 13DPS. The Tower deals more damadge over time so this will encourage:

Are flying mobs immune? +2 if they are, -1 if they're not.
Main Defence Purpose: Taking out a hordes of Troops (Deals double Damadge against Air Troops).
How does the Gameplay of this Tower Work: Same story as with the Giant, but this time with Endermites / Blazes. These 2 air troops are extremely underrated since people don't know their power. People always expect a Giant because it's the ''Strongest troop''. WRONG, a Horde of Blazes or even Endermites can slip through all defences due to the lack of Air Defences people build. This Tower will do Splash Damadge so it can hit multiple Troops at once. Currently I always play TD Solo and let my team do the Defence. At Armegeddon I send the 12 Blazes and I win like it's nbd. It will do 2x Air Damadge to balance Blazes and Endermites so people will not always be guaranteed to win with Blazes. This Tower will encourage:

+2

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Are flying mobs immune? +2 if they are, -1 if they're not.
Not sure why they should be. Most of the Flying Units are quite fast and will probably take not THAT much damadge. However at the same time their HP is a lot less then a Giant so they might die faster aswell. I think the Staff that balances this game should be able to make a good decision if it should hit air aswell.

Nov 12, 2016
I love the inferno idea! I'm guessing you got it from Clash? I think adding new towers would definitely make the game much more fun!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I love the inferno idea! I'm guessing you got it from Clash?
InfernoTower.png

Definitly not >_>

Reactions: Ping Ether

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom

Great suggestions, definitely well thought through.

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
#TikiTower :P

Btw, I would suggest more troops too :P What about a different kind of witch spawning endermites? Would work well with your AoE air tower.

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
SoonTM

I was kinda thinking of suggesting something with the Enderdragon as a second Boss when the game takes too long but I'll see about that.
That could be cool too xD

(And I know tiki is SoonTM, it's my tower <3)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I feel like the inferno tower will be too op against the wither but I do like the idea of the witch tower. Maybe have the either have some immunity to it as it is a nether mob and is immune to fire

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
I think this is a cool idea, I think they should add more towers to mix up some more strategies because if you find a strat that is really good and you go to the same map every single time and use that strat then you could win and if you added a few more towers it could change some strats that people use and what people go for first like if someone saves for a giant at the beginning then they might change there strat and save something else and if they add new towers maybe they could add new troops too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom