Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 17, 2020
Hello and welcome to my first guide that concern the game tower defence.
Tower defence is a fun game that I loved to play and I have a great level on this game and today I want to share you my knowledge on this game.

So welcome to the first part of my guide today I talk about my favorite tower and most powerfull support
The ice turret

The ice turret is from the far one of the best tower in this game and with a great use of it you will be able to shutdown most annoying composition from the enemy team.

Part 1: What is the ice turret

The ice turret is the most basic turret with one effect its slow enemy
The cost to build this turret is :280 money
Upgrade cost: lvl2: 60 lvl3: 80 lvl4: 210
Total for lvl 4 ice turret is: 630 money

Effect: slow enemy also damage then if the tower is level4

As you can see the ice turret is a cheap turret and maybe lots of you guys may think its useless
WRONG

Like I said the ice turret is the most op support in the game because reduce the speed of your enemy is the key to gave more damage to your oponent because if they stay longer under the fire of your turret they will die

Part2 : How to use ice tower

Now that you know what is the ice tower is time to learn to use it

What you should now is when you upgrade an ice tower she get a better range and the slow get upgraded but also at lvl 4 enemy start taking damage what you should do is to spread all arround the path ice tower 2020-06-17_01.47.06.png as you can see in this image I spread ice tower on the path to make sure that the enemy stay very slow until the end

and why it is good to do that first: you have more time to hit bigger monster with your sword/bow
second: You can prepare a better fast defence if this needed
Third: Sometime the winning of the game just depends of who gonna hit the castle first.

Part 3: Ice tower combo

To end this first guide here some few cool turret combo

Poison forever + Ice tower: Thiw combo tower is great at early and late game first it counter fast rush like lvl 2 skeleton, pigman or spider the fact that you slow the enemy and the poison forever will kill then before they arrive to your castle also its great agains wither skeleton lvl 4,5 and creeper the poison act as an anti heal and deal dmg all the way to your castle. The poison forever upgrade cost a lot so if you want to do this combo you might need to rush it at the begining

Ice tower + quake: A logical combo if you want to slow even more your enemy the quake tower as the power to stun then for a few second it also work well with the forever poison like the poison tower. quake tower upgrade cost a lot but it really work well agains ground troops

Mage tower + ice tower: A very classic combo that doesn't cost a lot its mostly used as a anti invi spider but also very good as support damage agains fast rush skely and creeper
WARNING: nether monster are imune to fire so in mid late game its will became useless

Ice tower + explosive archer tower: This is a last game combo that very good agains blaze and ground troups but very expensive if you want to do that combo you might need to not launch expensive troops at all making that combo will place you in the defence mood; Fast rush can counter this combo but don't forget that AOE inferno destroy all none nether troops

Well this is the end of my first guide about the tower defence game thank for reading.

I excuse Myselft about the bad english in this post if you see any typo problem feel free to tell me
also feel free to share your opinion and your vision about that guide

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think you should change the start where it says "ice turret" instead of"ice tower" I was just rlly rlly confused for a while... But yes, ice tower is a good tower :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alexp192's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXXX!! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Top Bottom