Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowth

Aug 9, 2016
Me and my friend would play Tower Defence five times a week, three times a day. my friend (username: MaxMiner7) payed for every single tower except quake and zeus and would like a refund. on the other hand, I (username: mr_clydethecat) payed for every single tower except zeus and leach and would like a refund. plz get rid of this update. you turned your best game in to a pile of !@#$. Good job

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Me and my friend would play Tower Defence five times a week, three times a day. my friend (username: MaxMiner7) payed for every single tower except quake and zeus and would like a refund. on the other hand, I (username: mr_clydethecat) payed for every single tower except zeus and leach and would like a refund. plz get rid of this update. you turned your best game in to a pile of !@#$. Good job
I like the new update I dont think it ruined the game o_O

Reactions: Javima1

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
five times a week, three times a day
Where is the logic in this?
Just saying...

on the other hand, I (username: mr_clydethecat) payed for every single tower except zeus and leach and would like a refund.
You still have the towers...
Everyone has every tower now...
So really you got some towers for free.

plz get rid of this update
I highly doubt they will remove it.
I played it a lot this morning with some friends. (@Jackelele @jollow250 @Fluffys_gurl ) (Some with @komododragon 2002)
There were 10 lobbies with 25+ players in each at its high point this morning, when it came out. (Was morning for me atleast)

you turned your best game in to a pile of !@#$.
Let's try to avoid that type of talk.

You are right!
I think they did a really good job with this update!
:D

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Where is the logic in this?
Just saying...

You still have the towers...
Everyone has every tower now...
So really you got some towers for free.

I highly doubt they will remove it.
I played it a lot this morning with some friends. (@Jackelele @jollow250 @Fluffys_gurl ) (Some with @komododragon 2002)
There were 10 lobbies with 25+ players in each at its high point this morning, when it came out. (Was morning for me atleast)

Let's try to avoid that type of talk.

You are right!
I think they did a really good job with this update!
:D
Yeah, I'm sorry for the inactivity during those games, I was more focused on Blockband :p However, in my opinion it's a pretty neat update! It has defenitely made Tower Defense a lot more popular! (I still need to read the tutorial tho!)

Reactions: Deeds

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They changed the game
I quite like the result
they added a bunch of new achievements (LIKE A LOT)
they also made the tower system even more complicated
the mob system even more complicated
which adds SO MANY NEW LEVELS onto the game
also there are more players online that game
Tower Defence five times a week, three times a day.
that doesn't even make any mathematical sense
if you only did it 5 times a week and while also doing 3 times a day
it would mean that you didn't even play the game on each day of the week
not even a majority of the week since the only way that is possible is if 3 times a day means 3 times in 1 day
and 1 day of the week is the only time that week you played 3 games
than you either played 2 more times on that day and you are excluding that, you played 1 game on 2 other days each, or you play 2 games on another day

Reactions: Deeds and Komodо

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
So what if you get every tower? They're all garbage compared to other players' with upgraded ones. For crying out loud you can only upgrade it to 2 without being forced to pay. This update looks amazing, too bad nobody can experience it.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't think they will remove the update. Lots of people like it. Maybe you have to find another game to play with your friend or you can find new ways to win Tower Defence. I had the same at Speed Eggwars, afther a few games i also didn't hate the update as much as i did back then. Yes i still perfer the old Speed Eggwars, but it isnt a big deal anymore.

ScarletSheepi

Aug 12, 2017
Oh, and one other thing. People that paid for the tower previously unlock all the upgrades to it compared to everyone else who needs to with points. Your points didn't get wasted, it's just that they're being used so you unlock ever tower upgrade. I at first disliked the new update, since it felt like it was throwing all your hard work of gaining towers out the window. Turns out it just makes you more useful since you can upgrade your towers fully. I really like and dislike the update in many ways. The idea of upgrading your troops and the towers having different abilities is cool, but I can see why you dislike how everyone has access to those towers. It makes aiming to unlock them not as fun because everyone already has it in it's most basic form. I feel like changes can still be made, but I think the update is still cool.

EDIT: I looked at it just now and after counting each tower upgrade, you actually saved a lot of points if you got the tower before hand (Well, for some towers anyways.) I'm actually happier now knowing that between the towers I had purchased, I saved 390 points! (Necromancer and Zeus tower)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom