Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

izabellie

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2018
2
9
54
23
I, along with many other loyal cubecraft players have noticed something about tower defence. Some players are new, and may have skipped the tutorial, and when they join the game they ruin it for the rest of their team mates. Others, are very experienced and get very frustrated because they cannot get into a game with a good team.

To resolve this issue, I propose a ranked tower defence. Not for only ranked players, but for people who have, perhaps 300 wins. This makes it so the majority of the players with little experience will not be able to join and make the game ruined for those with more experience.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom