• No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hello my cubecraft friends! today, im here with a suggestion for the players here that has been made before, but the topic kinda died over time and never became a think as far as im aware of.

TD Discord
as we all know, many people are (close to) leaving TD because of the same reason: griefers/noobs. its barely possible to find a normal team anymore, and thats why i think we need a TD discord server so people can find other experienced players to play with at any time, and help each other by sharing our strategies and maybe even challenges!

Make TD great again!
its not only good for finding others to play with and learn from them, but we can also share our ideas of how to make TD better! becaue lets be honest, TD is the worst gamemode at this point because of the players... i would have added a "teamgrief report" compilation, but it would just be one big lagg video x3. but hey, the point is clear, its a problem!

Why would we need a Discord?
i've noticed people love ignoring the chat in TD and deciding to play solo by doing stuff like claiming all the spots. TD is and will always be a team game as long as its not 1v1, and the only way to win is by winning as a team. ever seen a football player win alone? me neither! its all about teamwork, and so is this gamemode!

i will be working on the server if i see a couple of yes as reaction and post the link to the discord after it. this will be a cubecraft only discord server, and most likely specific TD.
thats it for now people, i hope to hear your opinion about it and maybe see you in the server, have a great day!

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
oh sure thing, but i will still make this one just in case people want it :P
That doesn't seem like a good idea to me, that would divide the community user base on discord. It's already hard to pull off such thing as building a server for TD. So if u make two it will be even more difficult to pull it off. Hope you understand this...

zAmeer

Mar 15, 2020
I wouldn't like that because cube craft already does not announce another servers discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom