Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tournaments

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DipFry

Mar 12, 2021
Cubecraft should add tournaments as a game mode. Prizes should be in-game rewards/cosmetics and money. Some tournaments should have elimination rounds included. The tournaments should be egg wars, sky wars, and hunger games. The tournaments should be Solo, Duo, Trio, and squads. Vote to make this happen!!!

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I don't think they should add this as gamemode. In my opinion it wouldn't be a tournament if it were seen as a game mode, because you can always join a game mode whenever you want, but a tournament must be hosted by an organizer. And what is important about a tournament is that it is not organized too often and there are always a number of people.

For example, the old community events, a fun event hosted by Younisco few times a month. When they host it you can always have fun talking to people in the CubeCraft discord voice call and play game modes such as Skywars, Eggwars & FFA etc. And as for the rewards such as cosmetics and money (points I assume), it would just be too easy to get them by winning a tournament- rare stuff out of a cubelet wouldn’t really be that hard to get anymore. If you want to participate in tournaments you can always do that by joining external communities.

Last edited:
Reactions: CeleryAskin

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
I disagree with the idea because if they do it, they have to offer hundreds of free rewards per day. 🙂

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think tournaments should stay as an event, not become a gamemode. right now there are different communities who play on cubecraft and love hosting these. i recommend looking for some and becoming part of the fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom