Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like to see this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No (let me know why)

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes but whit a other system

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Zerynn

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
291
977
169
The Netherlands
What?
Tournaments aka community Games organize.

The suggestion.
My suggestion that players whit obsidian or plus can organize community.

Why?
I like to play competitive games so I like the community games here too! But some times it take a while before there is a community game. And minecraft don't have manny tournaments hosting. The only severs I know are Cubecraft and Hypixel but that is not weekly or daily but monthly or longer. (Of you know a good server that host tourthmants let me know) so I think taht it will be very nice taht obsidian and plus ranks can host community games to. ( with approval of staff) Let me know what your think about this. :)

Irespqt :cool:
 

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
1,146
4,617
404
21
The Netherlands
So, I'm your best friend and I really like this idea, but I also think it may can be chaotic for the host. I think the community games have a good hosting. Maybe it's a good idea to create a Discord server with a host or something. I don't know that CubeCraft likes this because there was an EggWars tournament going on and it wasn't organized well, it may be difficult to host one because everything needs to be organized. A Discord server is a good idea to organize everything, like channels, voice channels and more.

Maybe for the winner there should be a prize from the CubeCraft store, I don't know what you ideas are for prizes or it's just for fun.

In short: I think it a good idea, you may need a Discord server to organize and I hope staff members will accept because it didn't worked well for some people and you may add a prize for the winner(s).

Thanks for the suggestion, I will think about this and I will read other comments from other people what they have in mind.
 

Zerynn

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
291
977
169
The Netherlands
So, I'm your best friend and I really like this idea, but I also think it may can be chaotic for the host. I think the community games have a good hosting. Maybe it's a good idea to create a Discord server with a host or something. I don't know that CubeCraft likes this because there was an EggWars tournament going on and it wasn't organized well, it may be difficult to host one because everything needs to be organized. A Discord server is a good idea to organize everything, like channels, voice channels and more.

Maybe for the winner there should be a prize from the CubeCraft store, I don't know what you ideas are for prizes or it's just for fun.

In short: I think it a good idea, you may need a Discord server to organize and I hope staff members will accept because it didn't worked well for some people and you may add a prize for the winner(s).

Thanks for the suggestion, I will think about this and I will read other comments from other people what they have in mind.

Thx for your feedback :D.

And about the discord server! I am making one :).

And Prices can be chosen by the host
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom