Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey all! Just a suggestion I have been thinking about for Cubecraft:

I know we have some very competitive players on this server, so a few tournaments in my opinion would be brilliant!

Games for Tournaments:

• SkyWars
  • Lucky Islands
  • Survival Games
  • Minerware
  • Ultra Hardcore
  • PVP
  • EggWars
  • Spleef
These are just some game ideas that I think would be good for Tournaments. But of course, it may be too much to have all these tournaments take place at the same time, so maybe Cubecraft could open a tournament for a different game once every six months or so - and maybe an award for the winner/s could be a rank? Maybe this could work, who knows :)
~Foxy011

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
These are just some game ideas that I think would be good for Tournaments. But of course, it may be too much to have all these tournaments take place at the same time, so maybe Cubecraft could open a tournament for a different game once every six months or so - and maybe an award for the winner/s could be a rank? Maybe this could work, who knows :)
~Foxy011
Or every week a new tournament so people stay busy playing cubecraft.
And don't go to other servers, that would be a good succes.

Reactions: Foxy011

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I think that's quite a good idea. I'm not sure if Cubecrafts done many tournaments before so I think this would be a really good addition to the server.
The winning a rank idea is quite good also; I don't see why not as Cubecraft do already give away ranks on their livestream sometimes. It would be good to actually earn the rank instead of just winning the rank by luck. Maybe they could have smaller tournaments every few months but you don't win a rank. There could be a 'big' tournament ever 6 months- this tournament could allow players to win a rank. :)

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I'm not sure if Cubecrafts done many tournaments before so I think this would be a really good addition to the server.
They did building tournaments in the past.
And yes, there could be just little tournaments and really big ones.
The little tournaments every week or so and the big ones every few months. :)

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
They did building tournaments in the past.
And yes, there could be just little tournaments and really big ones.
The little tournaments every week or so and the big ones every few months. :)

I think I remember Cubecraft having a spleef tournament a few years ago, and yeah that's a good idea, having little tournaments often and big ones every few months. :)

Reactions: Steyro

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I think that's quite a good idea. I'm not sure if Cubecrafts done many tournaments before so I think this would be a really good addition to the server.
The winning a rank idea is quite good also; I don't see why not as Cubecraft do already give away ranks on their livestream sometimes. It would be good to actually earn the rank instead of just winning the rank by luck. Maybe they could have smaller tournaments every few months but you don't win a rank. There could be a 'big' tournament ever 6 months- this tournament could allow players to win a rank. :)

I think they did a spleef tournament a few years ago, but yeah I get what you mean about the ranks. Maybe they could have other awards such as cubelets and experience. :P

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Tournaments have been suggested many times befor and I am 100% support them.
As you metioned befor there are many people who are competitive 1.9 pvpers and tournaments will be fun for them.
I also really like the idea of giving prizes away for these tournaments.
However, I disagree on Mineware because 2 very skilled players can get perfect games.
Also UHC, because not many people play UHC

However +1 for tournaments on all the others

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Due to the sheer amount of players on the server, I'm not sure that this would be logistically possible. The amount of players who would want to join the server, the amount of entrants - it would be rather difficult to manage. They could do tournaments for different donator ranks, maybe? I don't know.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Due to the sheer amount of players on the server, I'm not sure that this would be logistically possible. The amount of players who would want to join the server, the amount of entrants - it would be rather difficult to manage. They could do tournaments for different donator ranks, maybe? I don't know.
But they could also do this : The whole server has to complete a task, like 'Win 20.000' games of solo skywars. And they have to complete it in let's say 36 hours?
That would be cool. And those things every week.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
But they could also do this : The whole server has to complete a task, like 'Win 20.000' games of solo skywars. And they have to complete it in let's say 36 hours?
That would be cool. And those things every week.
Considering the fact the lifetime wins board doesn't even have a person with 20,000 wins...

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom