Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A few points why I disagree:
1. Community games aren't 'that popular'. The games are full, but there aren't that much players that arent able to join the call or participate in the games. Obviously, it would be more fun if everyone could participate, but that is simply not realistic. I think the community games right now are running quite good, nothing that has to change on that.
2. There are a lot of external community servers such as CC Scrims, Circuit, CA, CCClutchers, Cube Tournaments, etc. that host the tournaments you are looking for. These servers host tournaments frequently for a certain competitive playergroup, making fun, balanced and easy-to-learn games in which everyone gets their chance to shine or improve! CubeCraft shouldn't take over these tournaments themselves, but keep it more casual (as the community games are, in which they do an amazing job in my opinion). Besides that is the playerbase in these external servers super big, so that there will always be a variety on players!
3. With Private Games in the backlog, I don't think CubeCraft will involve themselves with tournament business. It's a whole different part of the community, which the community knows the most of. No need for the makers to develop

Hope you understand my decision for voting disagree <3

• Agree
Reactions: khco

notneev

Mar 19, 2022
A few points why I disagree:
1. Community games aren't 'that popular'. The games are full, but there aren't that much players that arent able to join the call or participate in the games. Obviously, it would be more fun if everyone could participate, but that is simply not realistic. I think the community games right now are running quite good, nothing that has to change on that.
2. There are a lot of external community servers such as CC Scrims, Circuit, CA, CCClutchers, Cube Tournaments, etc. that host the tournaments you are looking for. These servers host tournaments frequently for a certain competitive playergroup, making fun, balanced and easy-to-learn games in which everyone gets their chance to shine or improve! CubeCraft shouldn't take over these tournaments themselves, but keep it more casual (as the community games are, in which they do an amazing job in my opinion). Besides that is the playerbase in these external servers super big, so that there will always be a variety on players!
3. With Private Games in the backlog, I don't think CubeCraft will involve themselves with tournament business. It's a whole different part of the community, which the community knows the most of. No need for the makers to develop

Hope you understand my decision for voting disagree <3
So how do I join these events your are talking about can you tell me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.