Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do we want a system, which sums up the playtime of all the games on the Cubecraft server?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rubertoz

Sep 19, 2014
The Netherlands
Problem:
There isn't a place where you can see your total playtime on the Cubecraft server, for all i know. A few years ago I saw this poll, but as far as I know, nothing happened with it. There were some problems, for example: people can just stay 24 hours in the lobby. The hours will still be added up on the statistics, without doing anything.

Solution:
Can't we make a system, which sums up the playtime of all the games on the Cubecraft server. So you can see your total time playing games on the network.
For example: you have played skywars 10 days , 2 days eggwars and 10 hours pvp. Your total playtime will be: 12 days and 10 hours.

Reactions: Conea64 and Gregeyy
D

Deleted member 469419

We already have a system which sums up the time of each game.

However, we don't currently have what you're proposing, so although this is a bit unnecessary would be a nice add-on.

Anyways you can figure it out looking at all your stats.

Perhaps add a NPC to see it?

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Although this isn't a necessary thing right now, it wouldn't be a bad thing to add.

I think the only problem here is that it would count your afk time in the lobbies if you want to count every single second you've been on the server, so it wouldn't be an accurate statistic

At the end of the day you can add all up, it might take a bit of time but it does the job

I'd say this should be all networks not java.
And as @Conea64 said, this should be a suggestion for all networks

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
In my opinion you can actually already see how much you have played and that is a fact, and you have that with every mini game.
Example:
2020-08-23_12.50.25.png

I think this is a nice idea, but is it necessary? You can see your stats/time everywhere, on every minigame, yes, it might be hard to add everything up and then every day and if you play a lot, so this would've been good.

But if you often stand AFK in the lobby, as mentioned above and I also often stand AFK, should that count? If you spend a lot of time in the lobby AFK, I think that's quite unfair, sometimes you can't do anything about it, because you have to do something but you accidentally in real life, that often happens to me. I think it's more about the games.

Edit: Last thing doesn't really count anymore.

Rubertoz

Sep 19, 2014
The Netherlands
It isn't really necessary, but I think it would be a nice add-on.
About the AFK time: it only counts your total playtime, the time you played the games on the server, in total, so the AFK time will not be added up.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
This would indeed be a nice addition, and it can't be really hard to add - we do already have stats for each game so why not just add those stats to one plus also start couting the time you spend in lobbies.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom