Do you agree?

• Yes.

• No, (explain why pls).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
Hello! I'm here to suggest a small thing, as title says "Total time played".

In every game you have the time you played here, I think it's nice know how many time you played a game, but when you wanna know how many time you played in all games, you have to add all times and it's boring. My suggestion is create a new info in your "profile" ( https://imgur.com/a/Kb6Rj ) and it would show the total time you played in Cubecraft.

Comment your opinion and don't forget to vote,

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Totally agree, I would like to know at the end of the game how long it takes to finish it: P. It happens to me that I play games followed for example in Eggwars and I do not set the time, I think it happens with several users. Good suggestion +1

Reactions: HenryBud

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I would love to see this , I have already suggested this before but I think that a lot of people wanna know their total time that they have been playing. It is also a good spot to put the total time that you have been playing. I am totally in for this idea :)

Reactions: HenryBud and Pedroo
D

Deleted member 100818

It's a nice feature to have. It's basically just a calculating system which shouldn't be that hard to implement. I'd love this.

Reactions: Pedroo

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
Staff 19 votes yes and after 17 votes yes.
Staff if you dont agree say it dont ignore this thread pls.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Apparently the community does need and want to know it...
Agreed. I'm glad that some people understand that this section of the forums is about the COMMUNITY and the changes the COMMUNITY wants to see, the last thing we'll want to see is ONE person trying to speak for us all, e.g a moderator who feels his opinions trump all of ours. Now THAT would not be good.
Very good idea nonetheless.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Agreed. I'm glad that some people understand that this section of the forums is about the COMMUNITY and the changes the COMMUNITY wants to see, the last thing we'll want to see is ONE person trying to speak for us all, e.g a moderator who feels his opinions trump all of ours. Now THAT would not be good.
Very good idea nonetheless.
I'm pretty sure everyone understands that this is about the community, nobody speaks for the community, I don't see your problem here...
No moderators opinions trump any of the communities opinions. As it is there may already be a similar project that would already have this implemented, or not.
It isn't up to the community to make the final decisions. My opinion may be negative, I still voted yes on the poll as I do see it as an interesting suggestion though I do not agree with all its aspects.
My opinion and the fact that the thread should be escalated are seperate. I have escalated threads in the past I didn't agree with but had very interesting ideas in the comments. In this case the only argument for it is "it's fun to know", the suggested area to put this information is already full with stats that represent your progression in the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom