Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SBHASI

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2017
In the end of the game, the best players get rewarded with bonus coins and experience points. This on its own would be pretty nice, if the system would work properly.
So how does the system work. Well, I don´t know how it exactly work, but it gives you a certain amount of points based on how many towers you build, mobs you send and mobs you killed.

When the system got released, I thought I would be the top player when I place a ton of towers. So I just spammed archer towers and sold them to get the coins back and repeat. As it turns out, this tactic really worked, but it got patched (I think. I do not get as much coins using this tactic than before)

While the system works better and better, it still needs a lot of improvement. Here are some suggestion:
As I said, I do not know how the system really works, so I can just make assumptions, which could be wrong. Keep that in mind.

1) Sending mobs should give more points than killing them
Sending mobs continuously costs coins. Building towers killing them not. So sending mobs should give way more points, because it costs way more coins.

2) Bonus coins for dealing damage
There was a game where I completely damaged the enemy´s castle (Only my troops dealed damage). But I still was 3rd place and only 4 players were in the game. And in another game with more players I didn´t even got 3rd. From what I experienced so far, you get bonus coins for sending strong mobs while not considering if they come through or not. It really should be the other way around, because slaying down the enemys castle with weak mobs doesn´t reward you while sending strong troops which do nothing do give you a reward.

3) Winning the game should not give you bonus coins
From what I have experienced, yet bonus coins for sending strong mobs while not considering if they come through or not. It really should be the other way around

4) You win the game when being the top player, regardless if you won the game or not
In my opinion, there should be a feature where you can have a chance to win, regardless on how bad your teammates are. So why not solve this problem by letting the top player always win, I mean: Why not?

Last edited:

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
In the end of the game, the best players get rewarded with bonus coins and experience points. This on its own would be pretty nice, if the system would work properly.
So how does the system work. Well, I don´t know how it exactly work, but it gives you a certain amount of points based on how many towers you build, mobs you send and mobs you killed.

When the system got released, I thought I would be the top player when I place a ton of towers. So I just spammed archer towers and sold them to get the coins back and repeat. As it turns out, this tactic really worked, but it got patched (I think. I do not get as much coins using this tactic than before)

While the system works better and better, it still needs a lot of improvement. Here are some suggestion:
As I said, I do not know how the system really works, so I can just make assumptions, which could be wrong. Keep that in mind.

1) Sending mobs should give more points than killing them
Sending mobs continuously costs coins. Building towers killing them not. So sending mobs should give way more points, because it costs way more coins.

2) Bonus coins for dealing damage
There was a game where I completely damaged the enemy´s castle (Only my troops dealed damage). But I still was 3rd place and only 4 players were in the game. And in another game with more players I didn´t even got 3rd. From what I experienced so far, you get bonus coins for sending strong mobs while not considering if they come through or not. It really should be the other way around, because slaying down the enemys castle with weak mobs doesn´t reward you while sending strong troops which do nothing do give you a reward.

3) Winning the game should not give you bonus coins
From what I have experienced, yet bonus coins for sending strong mobs while not considering if they come through or not. It really should be the other way around

4) You win the game when being the top player, regardless if you won the game or not
In my opinion, there should be a feature where you can have a chance to win, regardless on how bad your teammates are. So why not solve this problem by letting the top player always win, I mean: Why not?

Really agree with your second point, I also think dealing damage to the enemies castle heath should be taken in consideration when deciding the Top Players! At the end of the day, thats obviously the main point of sending troops (other than gaining EXP) - to damage the enemies castle.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom