Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Heo and welcome to my top 5 teammates, I am sorry I didn't make the top 5 campers but I thought maybe you would like this more! Also I had a 5 hour sleep+my auto corrector doesn't wrk so please forgive me for dumb mistakes.All swear words mean bananaa

1) The troll: Yes I know this is probably in the top 3 list of people but atleast I added it...Anyways:The troll is well, a big troll. He always puts obsidian on the BOTTOM SIDES the egg, he purposely mis-places it and he will keep all the diamonds to himself. most known for:Hogging all the items and leaving/not using thm.

2)
The try hard.T his guy/girl is ALWAYS a pain the the butt.He will be like "RUSH MID GOGOGOGOOGOOGOGOGOGOGO.And the worst part is when he dies and blames it on you. for example;One time he was rushing team pink (EGGWARS) And he died to bowspam and he blamed it on me and the other guy. most known for:BANANA DUDE WHY DIDNT YO HELP ME!?!?!BANANA THIS IM DONT WITH THIS BANANA BANANA.

2)The overly nice teammate:This guy/gal will do EVERYTHING for you. Literally EVERYTHING. most known for: Getting obby+diamonds

4)The dutch:This guy is pretty much a troll,He will do exactly this:ME:TEAM YELLOW SPEAKS ENGLISH *mr.Dutchy joins.
round starts in 5.4.3.2.1. teammate:RUSH MID SINAA. nut then comes MR.DUTCHY saying :NL?

and last but not least 5)The camper: yes,This is a camper BUT he has a catch...HE ORDERS you to go to mid however he isn't like the TRYHARD he dose it in such a way that you WANT to go. For example:hey sinaa can you go to yellow and scramble their egg? me:Yea sure but ill get gear first. camper: no! Here take this stack and a half and get gear and a god apple. me: 0_0

any how,than you so much for reading and as said before; tell me on the thread about your stories with these people

Reactions: TheJeroen

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Team is noob. :p

Just kidding. Euhm... yeah my teammates...

1) Me ofcourse
2) PinkyCake really good friend. ;)
3) @Dutch_Lemurized we always can use some of this guys. Humour it self. :p
4) @AnmazingAdsome No words for him. he almost always died first.
5) @TeovoTeovo TeoNub. Nothing else. jk mate. :)
1) @xMegaCoolx PVP GOD... Always usefull...
2) @AnmazingAdsome (Just a good friend....)
3) @TheJeroen (His building skills in Egg Wars are surely amazing... (Sarcasm(jk)))
4) @Xx_Joan_xX Well without him we cant win SG
5) @mateu9999 (Yeah..)
ummm...Y are you saying tat?
I said your stories with THESE PEOPLE not OTHER people,meaning the people listed aove

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom