Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ruisedeer

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
835
1,863
288
21
your basement
This would be fairly interesting! I'd like to see this added! And also, how is this unfair?? It just shows how much you play, some games EXP you get might be unbalanced, but that really depends on how long the game lasts. It's a part of strategy too, if you want level, level and level, you choose the games that are perfect for that (Eggwars for example).
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom