Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
not all cods are horrible, but people have been saying to me that cod ghosts is rubbish, i have played it and I think it is really good, but I dont like the multiplayer, the only good thing about it is that you can lean at certain points. Unlike other games I think Ghosts was more focused on the Campaign because they have alot of features such as being able to control riley or the fact that having Riley is really awesome! Adds something new to the game series!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
not all cods are horrible, but people have been saying to me that cod ghosts is rubbish, i have played it and I think it is really good, but I dont like the multiplayer, the only good thing about it is that you can lean at certain points. Unlike other games I think Ghosts was more focused on the Campaign because they have alot of features such as being able to control riley or the fact that having Riley is really awesome! Adds something new to the game series!
Riley is just dumb... A dog takes out a whole room of enemies, a whole base of militia and survives a shot to the throat? This is CoD, not superdog =s Even worse on multiplayer, 3 sniper shots to kill the stupid thing >.<

Paco158

Apr 14, 2014
Frozen Haters
10.Minecraft 1.8
9.Minecraft 1.9
8.Minecraft 2
7.Minecraft 2.1
6.Minecraft 2.2
5.Minecraft 2.3
4.Minecraft 2.4
3.Minecraft 2.5
2.Minecraft 2.6
1.CoD 6

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
He is half right. Mw2 = noobtube haven. WaW = hacker haven.
Blops 1 = perfect
Cod 4 = perfect
Blops 2 = ***************************************** (that is me raging when i die to a sniper)
Ghosts = do i even need to say it? *insert any ghosts gameplay ever* #campers
Mw3 = invisible noobs thinking they are violet from incredibles
I liked black ops 1, and CoD 4 but the rest...

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
1: Titanfall
2: Although an MMORPG, Runescape (best game ever)
3: Pokemon x
4: Pokemon y
5: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (doesn't need to be out, it is already awesome)
6: Pokemon Omega Ruby (see game 5)
7: Minecraft
8: Runescape 2007
9: Runescape legacy mode BETA
10: CoD Ghosts... LOL JOKE, PLEASE THAT GAME IS FOR CAMPERS AND NOOBS. MW2 4 LIFE
YES MW2 FTW 1v1 Quick-Scope Skid :D

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I got to round 46 solo on buried blops2 :D Zombies is the only decent part of blops2, also the campaign. My fav campaign ^.- The multiplayer would be amazing if there were only bolt action snipers and if the snipers wouldn't be so accurate. I thought the idea of them was you had to be good to do good?

Paco158

Apr 14, 2014
Frozen Haters
I got to round 46 solo on buried blops2 :D Zombies is the only decent part of blops2, also the campaign. My fav campaign ^.- The multiplayer would be amazing if there were only bolt action snipers and if the snipers wouldn't be so accurate. I thought the idea of them was you had to be good to do good?
once you come on a post, it gets very random. just saying :P

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom