Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheWave040

Apr 23, 2019
Netherlands
There are tto many hackers on 1.8,
im recording them, but thats not enough, please do something!

Im doing my best to get up the way to mod, so i can help securing 1.8, but im not even close...

Reactions: Anthoken
D

Deleted member 469419

Well, keep in mind, that most of the staffs play in the 1.9 and regarding the hackers do not worry because Sentinel is always alert, if it does not sanction you in your game, it will sanction in another, anyway remember that if you have the Plus + range can use the / report in game and a staff will sanction it as soon as possible (if the report is true) And if not, you can report it on the official cubecraft reports page. (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report) But this will continue as the hackers no matter how annoying they are, they will not stop

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
There are tto many hackers on 1.8,
im recording them, but thats not enough, please do something!

Im doing my best to get up the way to mod, so i can help securing 1.8, but im not even close...

First of all I wish you good luck with trying to become a staff member.

Second It isn’t that easy to have staff monitor every lobby. They are volunteers and try their best to keep your time on the server as good as possible. I think we should all respect the people that puts their free time in banning cheaters, helping new players around the server and several other tasks they do.

So for now just report the hackers and try to become a member of the staff team. If you are motivated you will get there. It isn’t impossible to get to the requirements.

May 1, 2019
I agree with there is hackers, but you’re going to have them on every server you play on. Plus, really good players can beat the hackers. Have you seen Technoblade :p

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Idk, I just know him from Duffy Games (who sometimes played against him) Blitz Survival Games series. The only thing that isn't utterly disgusting on Memepixel. I thought Technoblade had like 400k subscribers or so.

Oh haha well I don’t know him haha.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom