Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkeymonk3y108

Oct 31, 2015
whenever I am playing eggwars there is at least one team with hacks like godmode or something like that. i get realy mad because me and my friends just want to play one single game without a hacker that is cheating and i barely play this server because of it. Someone needs to crack down on this hacker problem

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
If you want less hackers, then cooperate by yourself, not forcing staff to do 100% of the work (finding and banning hackers). Get a recording program (Fraps, Action, etc.), spot a hacker, and press the button. simple as that. All the help means less hackers in this server.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
200.gif

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
whenever I am playing eggwars there is at least one team with hacks like godmode or something like that. i get realy mad because me and my friends just want to play one single game without a hacker that is cheating and i barely play this server because of it. Someone needs to crack down on this hacker problem

I have played over 3 days worth on cubecraft and only found about 50-100 hacks there are not that meany!

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
We are working hard on getting the AntiCheat finished and working. However it does take a really long time as it does take a really long time to code a plugin in general (coding, testing, bug fixing). Hopefully when it is done there will be a massive decrease in hackers!

Funkeymonk3y108

Oct 31, 2015
Yes what you all say is very true and i try to record because i do have fraps.I can tell you a name of one hacker mc name : SlayedInstincts He was using aimbot and fly hacks. I tried to record it but when i start recording I go down to around 10 fps that is the reason i cant record the hackers.

Funkeymonk3y108

Oct 31, 2015
I have found another hacker His mc name is : Syphlex_QTR. he was speed hacking,godmode,anti knockback,and he froze my friends game,he also teleported when he jumped off a bridge.

Exlipse_

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2014
Europe
www.youtube.com
If you do come across any hackers be sure to report them in the report a player section. Like CaptainDawg_ said, there is an AntiCheat plugin working in progress ~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom