Would you like to see this implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 43 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

MyAccount

Oct 17, 2017
This is a very good idea, i think it can further improve the competitiveness of the game. The flags captures and Wins system already works well in blockwars and having them on the same sign is very space efficient and add more competitiveness to the game. This could also be a great opportunities for weekly or monthly leaderboards, for players who are reasonably new to the server to compete.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello! Before I go ahead and write out this whole post, I want to say that I got this idea when speaking with @The Real Xevoro (Not a real tag as I'm not able to, but hopefully it works!).

Anyways, into the suggestion!
I've seen many players suggesting a new leaderboard for kills, eggs, shots, etc., but no one has thought of a solution for this feature as it always ended up with "There's no space in the lobby, it won't work", but I have a solution for that! :)

Let me setup the scenario for you:
This is what you currently see when facing the leaderboards (In this case, the EggWars leaderboards):
You will be looking at the regular leaderboards that CubeCraft has had for a long time that only shows top player wins, but what if we spice it up a bit? Maybe with a toggle feature? But then how would players toggle the leaderboard then? Oh I know! A sign! Let me go into photoshop and add one!
*5 minutes later*
Final product of how the 'togglable' leaderboard would look like!:
As you can see, we now have a sign where the top 2 lines will tell us what we're currently looking at (In this case, wins! (I technically had no choice as the lobbies only show this statistic on the leaderboards :p) but being able to display all 'relevant' statistic would be awesome such as Wins, Kills and a game-specific statistic, for example in EggWars it would also count for Eggs broken), and the last line will tell the player how they would toggle the leaderboard! (By clicking on the sign! Doesn't matter if it's a left or right click :p)

Apart from that, I only have 1 idea that can go with it to look 'better' in my opinion is to have it so whenever you change lobbies/servers, the leaderboards show the win statistics to the player by default as I believe saving what the player has chosen will just be extra work, messy and unnecessary.

Concluding, hopefully you think like me and want this feature added not to only EggWars, but all of the leaderboards on the network! I'll be leaving a 'Yes' or 'No' poll on this thread so if you don't feel like replying, you can just use the poll instead, but comments are more appreciated! Now... It's time for me to sleep. Got college tomorrow and it's currently past midnight, cya!

~ HDW :)
I think this would be a great thing to add. But one thing I find about the whole killing this is you can easily get onto the leaderboards if you have a friend/alt and you can just continuously kill them to rank up kills. Maybe if a player kills another player with the same ip, it wouldnt count? Or somehow fix it?
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I think this would be a great thing to add. But one thing I find about the whole killing this is you can easily get onto the leaderboards if you have a friend/alt and you can just continuously kill them to rank up kills. Maybe if a player kills another player with the same ip, it wouldnt count? Or somehow fix it?
+1
that is a good point, i think maybe if there was like a 15min timer on a player or something otherwise if it is 1kill per player then there will be a limit to the maximum kills to reach
I currently have 26k+ kills in EggWars and I never needed help with friends or anything to spawn kill. I believe spawn killing would take longer actually as there is spawn protection + more teams other than your friends to worry about. I have seen people do it before, but it was never efficient.

Other than that, I'm glad that the poll currently show 33 votes to 2! (Which are most likely trolls as I haven't seen anyone complaining about anything here on this thread) Hopefully this gets implemented!

Last edited by a hacker, Feburary 30, 2020

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Hello! Before I go ahead and write out this whole post, I want to say that I got this idea when speaking with @The Real Xevoro (Not a real tag as I'm not able to, but hopefully it works!).

Anyways, into the suggestion!
I've seen many players suggesting a new leaderboard for kills, eggs, shots, etc., but no one has thought of a solution for this feature as it always ended up with "There's no space in the lobby, it won't work", but I have a solution for that! :)

Let me setup the scenario for you:
This is what you currently see when facing the leaderboards (In this case, the EggWars leaderboards):
You will be looking at the regular leaderboards that CubeCraft has had for a long time that only shows top player wins, but what if we spice it up a bit? Maybe with a toggle feature? But then how would players toggle the leaderboard then? Oh I know! A sign! Let me go into photoshop and add one!
*5 minutes later*
Final product of how the 'togglable' leaderboard would look like!:
As you can see, we now have a sign where the top 2 lines will tell us what we're currently looking at (In this case, wins! (I technically had no choice as the lobbies only show this statistic on the leaderboards :p) but being able to display all 'relevant' statistic would be awesome such as Wins, Kills and a game-specific statistic, for example in EggWars it would also count for Eggs broken), and the last line will tell the player how they would toggle the leaderboard! (By clicking on the sign! Doesn't matter if it's a left or right click :p)

Apart from that, I only have 1 idea that can go with it to look 'better' in my opinion is to have it so whenever you change lobbies/servers, the leaderboards show the win statistics to the player by default as I believe saving what the player has chosen will just be extra work, messy and unnecessary.

Concluding, hopefully you think like me and want this feature added not to only EggWars, but all of the leaderboards on the network! I'll be leaving a 'Yes' or 'No' poll on this thread so if you don't feel like replying, you can just use the poll instead, but comments are more appreciated! Now... It's time for me to sleep. Got college tomorrow and it's currently past midnight, cya!

~ HDW :)
Tbh this idea is really good +1 vote :O

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom