Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
We accept reports from labymod users again.
But wouldn't people false ban other players? LabyMod has no proof that someone changed his name using this Mod. I don't really understand why its acceptable again. I mean, is it only the Video's of a hacker which will be accepted using this Mod? If so then I do understand the case. Can you please explain further? Thanks :)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
But wouldn't people false ban other players? LabyMod has no proof that someone changed his name using this Mod. I don't really understand why its acceptable again. I mean, is it only the Video's of a hacker which will be accepted using this Mod? If so then I do understand the case. Can you please explain further? Thanks :)
We wouldn't false ban other players. You can indeed give players a nickname with the LabyMod, but there's a symbol next to the person's name when you gave them a nickname.
0793fdd800c94cbda8e9e30008cfb77e.png
like @Ping Ether said this mod would be great to get added the only problem is that you can sprint backwrds and that gives you a big adventage
You can't sprint backwards with toggle sprint.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
We wouldn't false ban other players. You can indeed give players a nickname with the LabyMod, but there's a symbol next to the person's name when you gave them a nickname.

Oh, Thanks for the info :)
Edit: But how can you know his true name tho, Sorry, I'm curious :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium

Ok sorry then i was wrong. I was thinking about a other mod

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Oh, Thanks for the info :)
Edit: But how can you know his true name tho, Sorry, I'm curious :)
I'm guessing that if a report is made with a nickname on the player then it would be denied. But you can only give nicknames to other players that use labymod and are on your labymod friend list.

Reactions: Ping Ether

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Bec

Because togglesprint is more comfortable
Another problem that comes with the togglesprint mod is that it comes with togglesneak which isn't a great thing to have on your server, because people could hide for a whole game whilst sneaking whilst not even looking at their screen.

Reactions: skifby
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom