Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
Hello there! I am listing the reasons that I think togglesprint should be allowed. Enjoy!

1. Togglesprint to me, is just a personal comfort, it isn't something that gives you an advantage in pvp in anyway.

2. If you think that togglesprint gives you an advantage over another opponent then you could also say that optifine gives you an advantage because it reduces lag and makes you able to zoom.

3. Some keyboards, as well as my own, have it so that when you press caps it lights up and stays running. So if you had sprint set as cas lock, then you could sprint or shift limitlessly, if I am correct.

4. If armours HUDs are allowed then togglesprint should be as well. Without them, you wouldn't know exactly when you're helmet is about to break or how close it is without stopping and having to check your inventory. Whilst your opponent strikes you down.

As long as you don't have one that allows you to open chests or act with crafting table etc, then I don't see why it isn't allowed.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Personally, I don't think toggle sprint gives an advantage over PvP, but if you sprint and hit someone, it causes extra knockback, you can also run away from players if you sprint immediately. In Skywars, I've had people who got hit, gained the speed buff, sprint hit me, and launched me like 6 blocks away.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I don't think that togglesprint is in anyway an advantage to PVP, but it does make it an advantage.
Need help? Feel Free to PM me!
:)

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure that you can't w tap as easily when using togglesprint so that is a disadvantage.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think they don't want toggle sprint because you technically have an advantage. If you don't have toggle sprint, your constantly having to press/hold your sprint key, which can tire your fingers. It's probably banned for the same reason as autoclickers. You can spam your mouse as fast as an autoclickers, but you won't remain consistent and you will eventually tire out, whilst the autoclickers would just keep going.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I'm pretty sure that you can't w tap as easily when using togglesprint so that is a disadvantage.
I do think that togglesprint is an advantage to PVP as it makes it a little bit harder for the other player if they didn't know. But this is just my opinion!
So yeah for people who don't know about the Caps lock thingy it kinda is a disadvantage.
Need help? Feel Free to PM me!
:)

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
I don't think this is an advantage.Its as silly as saying optifine gives you an advantage because of the zoom in

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I think they don't want toggle sprint because you technically have an advantage. If you don't have toggle sprint, your constantly having to press/hold your sprint key, which can tire your fingers.
Mom: "Why are you so tired?"
Me: "I pressed the control button on my keyboard for an extended period of time"

*makes perfect sence*

It's probably banned for the same reason as autoclickers. You can spam your mouse as fast as an autoclickers, but you won't remain consistent and you will eventually tire out, whilst the autoclickers would just keep going.
Autoclicker =/= togglesprint

Everyone can hold a key, not everyone can get high CPS

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Mom: "Why are you so tired?"
Me: "I pressed the control button on my keyboard for an extended period of time"

*makes perfect sence*

Autoclicker =/= togglesprint

Everyone can hold a key, not everyone can get high CPS

Holding a button isn't hard but to tap it is, and the moment you move you would sprint, normally if someone is chasing you, it could help.

I agree on your second statement, however being able to sprint can help in PvP.

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
Togglesprint is included with labymod, which is allowed. So i don't see why togglesprint alone shouldn't be allowed.
Some people like to use it, but are unwilling to use labymod because they can't report players.
Wait, wha?? Labymod has togglesprint? Why do you mean by they can't report players? And how is using togglesprint in labymod allowed but the forge mod isn't allowed?

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Wait, wha?? Labymod has togglesprint? Why do you mean by they can't report players? And how is using togglesprint in labymod allowed but the forge mod isn't allowed?

You can install Labymod WITH toggle sprint, but you may not use it on this server, and toggle sprint is optional.

Labymod makes it so you can change your names I believe (based off of what the staff said) and can be used to make reports but with replaced IGN resulting in false bans.

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
You can install Labymod WITH toggle sprint, but you may not use it on this server, and toggle sprint is optional.

Labymod makes it so you can change other player's names I believe (based off of what the staff said) and can be used to make reports but with replaced IGN resulting in false bans.

Oh, that makes more sense. I don't even like labymod.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Where does it say specifically say you can't use any of the features of labymod? I used to use labymod before reports were getting denied because of it, and I would use the togglesprint.

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
Wait, so lemme get this straight, I can use the labymod togglesprint and not be banned, but if I use the bettersprinting mod from forge I will? How does that make sense?!

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Wait, so lemme get this straight, I can use the labymod togglesprint and not be banned, but if I use the bettersprinting mod from forge I will? How does that make sense?!

No no, correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't use Labymod, but from research, when you install labymod you can use addon mods, such as togglesprint, Optifine, etc.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
No no, correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't use Labymod, but from research, when you install labymod you can use addon mods, such as togglesprint, Optifine, etc.

That's my understanding of it. It doesn't say that you can't use any of the addons with labymod. Maybe a possible oversight from the staff.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
That's my understanding of it. It doesn't say that you can't use any of the addons with labymod. Maybe a possible oversight from the staff.

Labymod allows you to install minimaps, Optifine, Toggle Sprint, etc, but they are all separate mods. Toggle Sprint ISN'T allowed, but Optifine is allowed so you can enable Labymod for it to install Optifine, but you may not install and use toggle sprint. Not sure if this cleared things up.

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
Labymod allows you to install minimaps, Optifine, Toggle Sprint, etc, but they are all separate mods. Toggle Sprint ISN'T allowed, but Optifine is allowed so you can enable Labymod for it to install Optifine, but you may not install and use toggle sprint. Not sure if this cleared things up.

But because all of those mods come inside of the same package with labymod people would class them as addons

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-17 214022.png

Teamkilling :confusedcat:
Otherworld wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thank you for the follow c:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom