/togglerank?

• Yes!

• No...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wannoes

Novice Member
May 10, 2018
Hi guys,

It would be a nice feature to have a /togglerank command for all ranked players, some ranked players hate it when stone rankers durp around them. This would make you tab color and chat prefix “Stone”, also staffmembers get profit out of it! I think that many rankers would like this feature!

Greets Wannes

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Hi guys,

It would be a nice feature to have a /togglerank command for all ranked players, some ranked players hate it when stone rankers durp around them. This would make you tab color and chat prefix “Stone”, also staffmembers get profit out of it! I think that many rankers would like this feature!

Greets Wannes

Amazing idea! I hate the "pls op" messages
Edit: maybe you can add a poll?

Reactions: Wannoes

Wannoes

Novice Member
May 10, 2018
Will the ranked players still have all the features of their rank?
If yes, it would be pretty weird to see Stone ranked people voting.
If no, then what's the point of your rank?
There is no logic in that, if they want to blend in with stone rankers they know they dont need to vote!

Last edited:

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thats not logic, if they want to blend in with stone rankers they know they dont need to vote!

So they will lose their rank features when disguised as Stone person? People buy a rank and then toggle it off? I don't get that logic either....

G

Gamerfull

I think it's not a good idea, for that there is the /nick command, which can only be used by youtubers and staff members, in addition players buy the rank so that their prefix appears in a certain color.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I'd like it to troll my friends into thinking I got my rank removed, but as soon as the update would be recognized to exist amongst the people it would kind of not work anymore. *sob*

I think this update would cause a lot of confusion due to people not understanding who you are if your colour in tab keeps changing, I still voted yes though.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Yes but only for obsidian rankers, obsidian needs more perks imo.
Why? What is your argument next to that you have obsidian and you want more permissions?
Why did you even buy it in the first place if you don't like the perms?:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 100818

So if people are getting spammed by Stone rankers, there is a long forgotten command which will fix all your issues. Ladies and gentleman, I present you: /ignore add <name>. You can put players off in your settings as well. There are plenty of solutions which are there for you. It's very weird to loe all your permissions, people will also recognise a few rankers using this feature, think it's a common bug and will report this.

D

Deleted member 59979

I dont see any reason to add this. It will just add confusion. If you dont want people spamming you then just /ignore add them

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
This could be a great feature, although why? Might only be me but if I'd buy a rank, I'd want people to see it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
Top Bottom