Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
1,336
5,780
408
26
Nowhere
We all know these annoying peeps who spam via /tell ( /msg ).
Therefore, my suggestion is that you either add /togglemsg ( no one can /tell you ) OR /block ( 1 specific person cannot /tell you anymore ) I hate getting spammed with ''bruh can u plis vute op bruh pls''. I'm not only talking about lobbies, but I'm also talking about in-game so before you already start commenting ''just change lobby'' NO because, reason already said.

1 thing though: If this is already BEING added, please lock.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom