Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai!

Suggestion: Allow Lapiz+ to toggle maps (using the npc).

I think that it would be nice if lapiz rank or higher can disable/enable maps. Example: If you disable Solo SkyWars map Trees then you won't be able to join trees - unless you're in a party and the party owner joins that map.

This was suggested in the past (by @jensjeflensje), you can find that thread here.

Cya :)

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this could be good for obi rank as it doesn't have a lot of extra featured compared to other ranks, it can increase sales and be an extra feature as everyone's always asking for extra features for obsidian rank (IMO)

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this could be good for obi rank as it doesn't have a lot of extra featured compared to other ranks, it can increase sales and be an extra feature as everyone's always asking for extra features for obsidian rank (IMO)
Same for Lapiz tho, there's not really a difference between Iron and Lapiz either. I think that this should be a lapiz feature

Reactions: Matriox

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai!

Suggestion: Allow Lapiz+ to toggle maps (using the npc).

I think that it would be nice if lapiz rank or higher can disable/enable maps. Example: If you disable Solo SkyWars map Trees then you won't be able to join trees - unless you're in a party and the party owner joins that map.

This was suggested in the past (by @jensjeflensje), you can find that thread here.

Cya :)
Yes, why not?
:P

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom