Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi people of the internet welcome to this new thread! So I was just scrolling to the list of members and I saw the "Today's Birthdays" and "Newest Members" 'Sections'. Now I just clicked on a random person's profile, and what I saw was unbelievable.. that guy joined the forums on my birthday :O
So that's why I'm here, the past few months I've seen a lot of congratulations messages about a certain amount of messages, likes and sometimes I see messages with "Congratz with 1 year forums". My idea is to make seperate section that will be called "Today's join date". I joined on the 26th of August, so my name should appear into that list on that date. The system will work like I mentioned in my previous thread about reorganizing the birthday section, because I sometimes forget someones birthday because the only 20-30 people I see on that list are people that were last seen 36 982 years ago. So the system will be based on your forums activity, likes, messages or something else. I hope you sort of understand my idea and I explained it clearly.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
So a birthday section and a CubeCraft Vteran section, hmmm? I don't like the birthday part but what I do like about this thread is about how long you are on the forums. :)

Reactions: Cynamooo
D

Deleted member 204478

I like both of them!
The 'Year on the forums' part especially, they should be the ones that get the credit and the recognition for being on the forums for a year! :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
15 - No pointless threads or posts.
If you're going to post something, please have something
else that "d"
d

anyways I Guess I didn't actually post my responce here soooo
yeah
I would kinda like this but also no
because it would be cool and all except if you have any player in particular that you want to see (which I am sure you do)
then just look on their profile
I personally think it is kinda a no-brainer so I got to say this wouldn't be my thoughts
make that a -1

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom