Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

patatopowa

May 20, 2020
I think match must to start with sword because example: when you die you start with nothing and some other teams come tou your island with diamond sword and he or she kill you fast and broke the egg .

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!

When you got 5 iron you can buy a wooden sword, so I think a sword at the start is unnecessary.
And an other argument against this is that it would make it easier for campers to win. When I play Eggwars I like to rush a lot, this is easier when the other players dont have swords. Now you can run towards them without armor and with a pickaxe and a sword.

The idea is good , but I think it wont work like you wanted.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

Reactions: byelol

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I rush as well, with other players having swords it might end up taking longer tbh and when you spawn in(i don't know about java but works for bedrock) you have 10 secs of protection which is more than enough time to escape or buy a sword and armor.

D

Deleted member 421664

I wouldn't like your suggestions, it's will make the game kinda boring and many people wouldn't like that.

Thanks.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello.
The basic swords that you can almost instantly buy at the start of the game(The wooden and the stone swords) are very affordable.
5 or 32 iron isn't a big deal at all, plus you have a few second invulnerability which is a ,,window" that you can use to shop for the basics if you have just been killed and if the enemies are on your island.
Let's say that you use the money bag kit.
With 15 iron you can buy a stone pickaxe, a wooden sword, a full leather set of armour, one steak and even 12 blocks to get away.
I understand, that you might struggle to get out of such sticky situations, there are already some starter kits that are useful like money bag and chicken that can get you out of them.
Plus, it's not rare to see people rushing without any gear whatsoever other than some blocks and pickaxe, so if you are thinking fast, then you will probably handle such situations with the kits that I mentioned.
I'll have to disagree with your suggestion, sorry.
There are already many ways to protect yourself if something like this happens.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
🎭
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Your at 600 reaction score!
Oh my goodness the 15th anniversary of Minecraft map is so cool! Here are some screenshots I took. This map is so big that I still haven't explored most of the map! Happy 15th anniversary Minecraft!
Screenshot_20240523_171819_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171911_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171920_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172211_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172223_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
🍞
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cool mod
Top Bottom