Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this?

• No. (Please explain why!)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes, add it, and enable toggling/customization.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes, add it, but no toggling/customization.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

comfyyy

Ok, so I realize that following on the forums is a way of saying, "I like you" or whatever, but I think it should actually mean something so people don't just spam it.

Following Notifications
Here's my idea. Whoever you follow, you get notified if they post anything on the forums, or on their profile page. This way you can quickly stay up-to-date with what your friends are doing on the forums. The possibility of being able to toggle/customize this is also something that could be considered.

This would rather make me want to follow even less people than I already do. I wouldn't really like getting notification-spammed with every single little thing my followers say or do on the forums. I'd rather just stick with more personal stuff like if someone commented something on one of my posts. The news feed is fine by me. I can check what the people I follow are up to there if I feel like I want to or it's needed. No notifications required.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I dont even know half of the people I follow. They just followed me and I followed them back.

That is why the disable feature, but okay.
I don't feel like thats going to be necessary either. I don't think it's going to be worth the time/work/effort thats going to be put into feature. My decision stands, unless maybe I suddenly see a lot of people coming to this thread saying this is a must-have feature. Then I might consider changing my vote to it being an optiononal setting. But not that many people seem to be willing to use this feature (yet) so I see no point of adding this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom