Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

To be able to do /ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtberallday

Jan 21, 2014
They're are an incredible amount of immature people in the Parkour section on the server. If we were able to do /ignore it would be a lot more fun to play on the server

SevereWarning

Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
They're are an incredible amount of immature people in the Parkour section on the server. If we were able to do /ignore it would be a lot more fun to play on the server
Useful tip: /report -playername- -reason- then go to multiplayer settings and change your opacity to 10%

Jan 11, 2014
hay guess wut. see that thing in your hand at parkour? its used to turn off chat. XD

marcoslater

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Staff member
Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Bury, UK.
marcoslater.com
The issue with this is the size of our network, if we would be running a single server, implementing stuff like this would be easy, but we run on a network that is spread out trough more then 100 servers, setting synchronization would be the main issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

• Dubby Plays
    Cubecraft Bedrock Moderator & PineapplePizzaSlayer

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dylaila wrote on Calichin's profile.
Noob :)
Josher wrote on eligamer306's profile.
Welcome to the forums! :)
Robbedz wrote on ShinyArrow's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!! :)
I’m working on a skin for myself again, for the thousandth time or something! :)

It’s coming along quite nice, it’s a girl with blue eyes in a white-blue sailor school uniform with pastel pink hair! ⭐

I will share it when it is finished (and when I am on my pc)... :D
Top Bottom