Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
So i am tnt jumping quite often i allready got banned 5x for it and my friend got banned 4x too our appeals were however accepted since it was unfair. I made a bug report 2 months ago the status was handled but it is still happening i got banned 1 week ago and my friend got banned 2 days ago and today again. What we have expierenced you can not get banned with the 4 tnt jump and with the 8,12,16 jump you can get banned when you fly high if you just straight line to a location i have not been banned. So for everyone who wants to go banned take tnt make huge tnt cannon fly up very high and get banned. Howerver it is not happening every time but like 1/6 times you try it. Can this please get fixed?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
So i am tnt jumping quite often i allready got banned 5x for it and my friend got banned 4x too our appeals were however accepted since it was unfair. I made a bug report 2 months ago the status was handled but it is still happening i got banned 1 week ago and my friend got banned 2 days ago and today again. What we have expierenced you can not get banned with the 4 tnt jump and with the 8,12,16 jump you can get banned when you fly high if you just straight line to a location i have not been banned. So for everyone who wants to go banned take tnt make huge tnt cannon fly up very high and get banned. Howerver it is not happening every time but like 1/6 times you try it. Can this please get fixed?
Since it says ,,Handled” then it will surely get fixed in the future.
Some things just trigger Sentinel, that’s true.
I personally don’t recommend you to do it, since you have been banned wrongly so many times.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
They're currently recruiting for new sentinel developers, which means there is not a lot to currently do about. Just jump carefully, and if sentinel will false ban you, just make an appeal. I feel really bad for you that this is happening, but there's not a lot to do about.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I love tnt jumping and I haven't gone extreme tnt jumping yet and I was planning too....

[scared face]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom