Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should This Be Added? (You Can't Change Your Vote After, Think Before You Vote!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MasterPengiun

Dec 27, 2016
As playing Eggwars, there is TNT. Now TNT can blow up things without redstone torches on eggwars. The problem is that there is no projectile (Arrows, Fireballs, ect.) that will be able to destroy blocks like TNT does. I believe that TNT Arrows are a great solution to this problem. They shouldn't be as powerful as TNT, nor too gentle. This can be done with command blocks, and should be renamed to TNT Arrows. To obtain them, you would initially need ten diamonds for two TNT Arrows or one emerald for three TNT Arrows. To use them properly you would need a bow. In Over Powered mode, TNT should initially be five diamonds for three TNT Arrows, and one emerald for six TNT Arrows. In Hardcore mode, this shouldn't exist for hardcore reasons to make it harder. In terms if lag, that depends on the server, and how often they are going to be used. In my opinion, there won't be much increase of lag. This also depends on the server's RAM and CPU Cores, and also the commands that you would use. This should be tested before added (If that would happen) and should be polled on the forums, because this may bring controversy. Thank You For Reading And Give Your Time!

If You Read This Vote Please, People Need To Know What You Think!

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Erhm bad idea to be honest. People will camp more with these arrows. TNT explodes, if people try to build bridges, people could easily destroy the bridges and kill the person who was building it with just 1 arrow. I'm sorry, but I don't like your idea.

MasterPengiun

Dec 27, 2016
I Agree, and See Where Your Coming From, How About Making The Arrows More Expensive, and change the ratio to 32:1 Like 32 Diamonds For 1 Arrow, Or 4 Emeralds for 1 TNT Arrow, And they won't do as much as destruction as TNT.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
They'll still be enough to take out a bridge though, and that makes getting to a campers island impossible if they have a diamond gen on it.
No matter how expensive you make it, it's an idea that is best used in your dreams.

MasterPengiun

Dec 27, 2016
I see, but You can E-Pearl and this will make it harder for them to do so, and use the TNT Arrows To Only Break Sandstone NOT OBSIBIAN. Also, you can give them there own medicine!

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Honestly, are you thinking about how much fun it would be to shoot tnt or a number of the games that would take hours to finish cause of people that love to go camping outdoors, but, they can't get outside so they do it in Minecraft.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I see, but You can E-Pearl and this will make it harder for them to do so, and use the TNT Arrows To Only Break Sandstone NOT OBSIBIAN. Also, you can give them there own medicine!

The campers don't tend to have a bridge for you to give them a taste of their own medicine.
Tell me where you're buying a ender pearl in normal mode/basic.
Even in op its still a stupid idea. There is honestly no benefit to anyone other than campers if this was added.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
There are two types of campers:
1.- That ones who camp on their island with bow and inf.arrows
2.- That ones who camp on bridges(maybe for shot better or going another island) with bow and inf.arrow.
In my opinion it might be a good idea if all campers were like the 2nd one, but most of campers are like the 1st I said, so to conclude, my opinion is a BIG NO.

L

Lepzi

Sorry but i just don't like the idea of tnt arrows normal arrows are fine and it will just be annoying when it will cause more camping and you wont be able to build so the game will never end.

MasterPengiun

Dec 27, 2016
Quick Question, Has Anyone Heard Of E-Pearls? Mybe change the price of the E-Pearls to half a stack. Guys They can't shoot you, if your high up in the air.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
raw

Could someone please do the gif from the office saying "Noooooooo"? :)

MasterPengiun

Dec 27, 2016
Sorry, I'm rank and always play on overpowered, they should add E-Pearls to normal for a stack of diamonds and half-stack in overpowered. To make it even more fair, TNT Arrows only in overpowered.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom