Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Professor_Pork

Aug 15, 2016
So I was playing a game of EggWars and suddenly the block under me breaks. I then saw my whole team was against me and trying to spleef me. I did not know you could break the block under your teammates so I check to see if it was hacks. I then TK'ed the guy doing it the most. I found out it was not hacks. Apparently they were trying to frame me after I was trying to defend myself. They say they are going to report me but it was self defense. They are going to cut out the parts where they kill me. I do not know if they actually reported me but they are trying to frame me. Has this happened to anyone? Please do not TK it is against the rules. I hope the staff fix this problem as fast as they can. Also there were only three guys not spleefing, out of a 10 player game. We did win because I got the trolls to stay behind and not troll the guys at the other teams base.

(Spleef means breaking the block under the other player. I use it a lot with in OP with the best pickaxe against other enemies. It is a kind of cheeky play though.)

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Wow, those were some "teammates" you had there XD. I remember running into people like that except they never threatened me that I would get banned. You might even be able to classify that as cyber bullying if they were to frame you. Do you remember what their usernames were?

Professor_Pork

Aug 15, 2016
I did not do this as a report. I would have done this the proper way if I wanted to report this. I do not care if they get banned because they killed me. I just want the staff to fix this glitch. Also I would get a video now but that would make me have to TK. Do NOT think this is so they get banned.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont think you should worry to much. I cant see how they would get good video evidence of that as i think they have to warn you before, i just don tsee how you will get punsihed from this. Although of you do you could try linking them to this page in the appeal, but i dont know if that will work.
Anyways, i hope this glitch gets fixed soon!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I remember running into people like that except they never threatened me that I would get banned. You might even be able to classify that as cyber bullying if they were to frame you
no if they reported you for doing nothing and framed you then it is classified as false evidence and if staff found out the people who reported you would be banned
Have you a video. Without a video I cant help you. Normally you cant break a block under your teammate.
^^ Video Evidence?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom