Not open for further replies.

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

I've been playing on Cubecraft's Bedrock server for a while now, and I've been having a lot of fun with it. However, I've noticed that leveling up can take a lot of time, and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or strategies for leveling up quickly?

I've tried a few things like playing games that give more XPand participating in events, but I still feel like I'm leveling up pretty slowly. I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing or if there are any other strategies I can try.

If anyone has any advice or tips for leveling up quickly in Cubecraft's Bedrock server, I would love to hear them! Thanks in advance.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

I've been playing on Cubecraft's Bedrock server for a while now, and I've been having a lot of fun with it. However, I've noticed that leveling up can take a lot of time, and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or strategies for leveling up quickly?

I've tried a few things like playing games that give more XPand participating in events, but I still feel like I'm leveling up pretty slowly. I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing or if there are any other strategies I can try.

If anyone has any advice or tips for leveling up quickly in Cubecraft's Bedrock server, I would love to hear them! Thanks in advance.
According to my game, my level is progressing quickly, but this is due to the time you play on the server and the time you finish playing. I advise you to play with your friend with the same strategy, which is that each one goes to an island

iiLowIQs

Oct 22, 2022
Get an eggwars squad and each of you go for a base. Game shouldn’t last more than 3 minutes. Gives 250 Xp per win as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom