Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iSalvatorew

Jan 17, 2021
Good morning I make the suggestion since it is not the first time that this happens to me, I do not do it wrong but to improve the server even more since today for the second time the anticheat unfairly banned me without having anything, then when it starts to happen often, and immediately they deny you the appeal it becomes a bit annoying, please take a look at the anticheat issue as it has errors, thanks!

• Disagree
Reactions: IamBaalveer

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Ive been playing on this server since 2015 and i have never once been falsely banned at all (never been banned ever) I live in canada and my ping is fairly high as well so its not like im not a laggy player. What i would assume is that you may be jitter clicking / butterfly clicking (something on the lines of that) which usually triggers the anti cheat. I would just suggest whatever you think you are doing that is causing the anti cheat to trigger. Stop doing it lol.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Good morning I make the suggestion since it is not the first time that this happens to me, I do not do it wrong but to improve the server even more since today for the second time the anticheat unfairly banned me without having anything, then when it starts to happen often, and immediately they deny you the appeal it becomes a bit annoying, please take a look at the anticheat issue as it has errors, thanks!
It’s best to contact the moderator who denied your appeal.

iSalvatorew

Jan 17, 2021
For those who say that it happens to me because I have something, it is because they have not experienced it in their own flesh, I have the last ban recorded, I was doing absolutely nothing I was collecting diamonds in the generator and out of nowhere I banned

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
For those who say that it happens to me because I have something, it is because they have not experienced it in their own flesh, I have the last ban recorded, I was doing absolutely nothing I was collecting diamonds in the generator and out of nowhere I banned
Out apologies for the troubleshot you faced.
However the anti cheat is neither the worst one nor the best, there's no perfect anti cheat around any network.
Feel free to appeal using the code here:

Hulk_

Novice Member
May 19, 2020
United States
Your punishment has been removed. We are currently working with the team over at Lunar to fix an issue we discovered on 1.8 clients when 1.7 visuals are enabled. This did not give any user an advantage, but is an irregularity between Lunar and a vanilla client hence why Sentinel detected it as cheating.

iSalvatorew

Jan 17, 2021
Muchas gracias!! pero aun tengo un problema me intento meter y me aparece esto :/
Captura.PNG

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Muchas gracias!! pero aun tengo un problema me intento meter y me aparece esto :/View attachment 187554
If your error code starts with a ‘c’, then your IP address is being blocked by Sentinel, our in-house anti-cheat system. Sentinel will now temporarily block specific connections when an account is caught cheating on it. The duration of the IP block is automatically calculated by Sentinel—based on the amount of other accounts that are associated with the current and previous IP addresses, along with the punishments they have received. The duration of these IP blocks can vary between minutes and months

Reactions: Snowwyyy

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
ENTONCES ¿MI IP DEBE ESTAR BLOQUEADA POR ALGO QUE NO HICE? YA SE SABÍA QUE ERA UN ERROR Y YO NO ESTABA LOTEADO PERO ENTONCES SI MI IP PERMANECE BLOQUEADA POR UN MES ES UNA INJUSTICIA SI ES UNA PREGUNTA DE 1 DIA PORQUE ESPERO
Bueno, primero cálmate, segundo, deberías ponerte en contacto con el miembro del personal con el que apelaste.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom