Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
OK, so in the lobby, a loot chest spawns every few hours. The person who finds it gets some cublets, experience, and some points. Then, based on rank, you have to wait a certain number of days until you can find another one. As far as I am aware, there is no menu that tells you how much longer you must wait. If there could be menu that had a timer that counted how long till you could find the next chest that would be great.

1605815328287.png

I think it could go in this menu. Under Loot points, there could be a "Time till next loot chest: days/hours/seconds" or something like that.

If this is already a thing, then I'm unaware of it, and tell me, and I can ask a mod to lock the thread.
Anyway, just a nice QoL feature I thought of.
Thanks,
Owl

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion, since I’ve been multiple times in the situation that I found the chest and discovered that I couldn’t open it. With this as a feature you can easy see when it’s time to start looking for the hidden chest again. However I disagree with the place from the timer you suggested, because that’s a place with personal stats. I don’t feel like the timer will be in the correct place, if it’ll be placed under your ‘stats‘. I prefer having the timer in your chat by the message ‘a hidden chest has been chattered around the lobby’, there could be a message underneath it: ‘you have to wait 3 days before you can open the hidden chest again‘.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hi! I really like this suggestion, since I’ve been multiple times in the situation that I found the chest and discovered that I couldn’t open it. With this as a feature you can easy see when it’s time to start looking for the hidden chest again. However I disagree with the place from the timer you suggested, because that’s a place with personal stats. I don’t feel like the timer will be in the correct place, if it’ll be placed under your ‘stats‘. I prefer having the timer in your chat by the message ‘a hidden chest has been chattered around the lobby’, there could be a message underneath it: ‘you have to wait 3 days before you can open the hidden chest again‘.
Ok thanks for the feedback. To be honest i like your idea better for the location of the timer. Having it in the stats are just seemed like an ok place for it and I couldn't think of anything else.

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.