Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
OK, so in the lobby, a loot chest spawns every few hours. The person who finds it gets some cublets, experience, and some points. Then, based on rank, you have to wait a certain number of days until you can find another one. As far as I am aware, there is no menu that tells you how much longer you must wait. If there could be menu that had a timer that counted how long till you could find the next chest that would be great.

1605815328287.png

I think it could go in this menu. Under Loot points, there could be a "Time till next loot chest: days/hours/seconds" or something like that.

If this is already a thing, then I'm unaware of it, and tell me, and I can ask a mod to lock the thread.
Anyway, just a nice QoL feature I thought of.
Thanks,
Owl

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion, since I’ve been multiple times in the situation that I found the chest and discovered that I couldn’t open it. With this as a feature you can easy see when it’s time to start looking for the hidden chest again. However I disagree with the place from the timer you suggested, because that’s a place with personal stats. I don’t feel like the timer will be in the correct place, if it’ll be placed under your ‘stats‘. I prefer having the timer in your chat by the message ‘a hidden chest has been chattered around the lobby’, there could be a message underneath it: ‘you have to wait 3 days before you can open the hidden chest again‘.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hi! I really like this suggestion, since I’ve been multiple times in the situation that I found the chest and discovered that I couldn’t open it. With this as a feature you can easy see when it’s time to start looking for the hidden chest again. However I disagree with the place from the timer you suggested, because that’s a place with personal stats. I don’t feel like the timer will be in the correct place, if it’ll be placed under your ‘stats‘. I prefer having the timer in your chat by the message ‘a hidden chest has been chattered around the lobby’, there could be a message underneath it: ‘you have to wait 3 days before you can open the hidden chest again‘.
Ok thanks for the feedback. To be honest i like your idea better for the location of the timer. Having it in the stats are just seemed like an ok place for it and I couldn't think of anything else.

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Top Bottom