Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was looking at the requirements to apply for staff on bedrock and I saw "2 months of server activity." I'm definitely going to be on the server for at least another couple years but I was just wondering whether there was any way to skip that two month period as I'm excited to start as soon as possible! I've spent an insane amount of hours on the server in the past few weeks and I was wondering if there was a way to replace the 2 months with a set amount of hours played on the server. If not I totally understand because you want to make sure people are committed to the server.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi,
We really appreciate your interest in our volunteer team! However, we have these minimum requirements to ensure that applicants are reaching their full potential and are coming in with a good base knowledge about the server. If you do not meet the requirements, you will not move forward to the next stage in the application process. It is not possible to skip one of the requirements. You can find more information about applying for helper here: https://cbecrft.net/helper.

Again, thank you for showing interest, and if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask! ^-^

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,
We really appreciate your interest in our volunteer team! However, we have these minimum requirements to ensure that applicants are reaching their full potential and are coming in with a good base knowledge about the server. If you do not meet the requirements, you will not move forward to the next stage in the application process. It is not possible to skip one of the requirements. You can find more information about applying for helper here: https://cbecrft.net/helper.

Again, thank you for showing interest, and if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask! ^-^
OK, Thanks so much!

Reactions: S4nne
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom